The gaming thread!

Start and join discussions that are not related to BMW. Talk about anything that takes your fancy: jokes, cars, music, anything......

Moderators: babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196

Sonic1506
Too Much Time To Waste Member

The gaming thread!

Post by Sonic1506 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:13 am

Apologies if this already exists but are there any gamers on here?

- What's your console of choice?
- What games are you in to?
- How often/how long do you play for?
- Whats your GamerTag (GT)?
| E87 M Sport | 116i LCI (2.0) | Titanium Silver | Airlift 3P | Zito 935/Ispiri CSR4/Compomotive TS701 | Pioneer/Gladen/JL Audio | Custom Exhaust/Steering Wheel | Much, much more |

marco_polo

Re: The gaming thread!

Post by marco_polo » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:31 am

PS4
Sandbox
Not much, waiting for more GTAV content!
Don't play online.
Silver F21 M135i - ManBox - HK - Adaptive + Eibach Pro's - BBS CH-R's - BMWP Drexler LSD - TMC Piggyback - M4 LCA's - aFe Dry Filter

Please help the Mod's by using the report [ ! ] button where appropriate

Sonic1506

Post by Sonic1506 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:35 am

marco_polo wrote:PS4
Sandbox
Not much, waiting for more GTAV content!
Don't play online.
I'd love for new GTAV Offline content to be released. I read about one being in the works but it's since gone quiet! I was looking forward to Project Cars but it's been delayed for the 3rd time till mid May!

I'm an XBoxOne gamer, Own an XBox360 Limited Edition as well as 2x PS2's (Fat and Slim). Moved over the Xbox after the PS3 took too long to release! Are sandbox games the only games you play?
| E87 M Sport | 116i LCI (2.0) | Titanium Silver | Airlift 3P | Zito 935/Ispiri CSR4/Compomotive TS701 | Pioneer/Gladen/JL Audio | Custom Exhaust/Steering Wheel | Much, much more |

marco_polo

Post by marco_polo » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:17 am

Recently swapped to to the PS. My 360's were so unfeasibly unreliable I vowed never to give Microsoft any more of my hard earned beer chits!

The PS4 has been excellent so far. No media remote control is a big disappointment though, watching BluRays with a game controller is frustrating, and frankly crap.

So far I've played through Assassins Creed Black Flag, Infamous Second Son, and the legendary GTAV of course.
Silver F21 M135i - ManBox - HK - Adaptive + Eibach Pro's - BBS CH-R's - BMWP Drexler LSD - TMC Piggyback - M4 LCA's - aFe Dry Filter

Please help the Mod's by using the report [ ! ] button where appropriate

roshambo

The gaming thread!

Post by roshambo » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:20 am

PS4, FPS, 10-15hrs per week, no gamertag as PS :P

Matt

Japanred120d

The gaming thread!

Post by Japanred120d » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:49 am

PS4
I like free playing games (is this sandbox?) such as GTA, Fallout and FarCry.

I also like most enthusiast driving games such as the TOCA touring series and Gran Turismo. Not keen on arcade-style driving games though.

Quite enjoy first person shooters too.

I've never played online and don't know what a gamer tag is haha

I probably play for approx 10-15hrs a month, just as and when I get chance.

mat280787
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by mat280787 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:02 pm

PS4
Like playing watchdogs GTA need for speed fifa.
Dont do the online thingy

Sonic1506

Post by Sonic1506 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:03 pm

I've never really had a problem with any of my 360's. (Both were limited editions, Elite and Gears of War, I gave the Elite to my girlfriend when I bought the Gears of War Limited Edition.

Gamtertag is basically your username, so for you PS boys it's your PSN ID :).

Anyone looking forward to any new games? I'm looking forward to Batman Arkham Knight and Project Cars. Shame about all of the delays. Dying Light is good, its open world mixed with free running and zombies :).

Twenny

The gaming thread!

Post by Twenny » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:19 pm

PS4 after ditching Microsoft. Had enough of Xbox taking the p!ss at launch time when they did a complete turnaround on second hand games when they realised ps4 was pre ordering 10-1 on Amazon.
A Microsoft statement along the lines of "we've been listening to our community" GO FISH YOURSELF!!! Nothing to do with community but everything to do with money. So they can ki$$ my ass. Plus the PS4 is more powerful so win win for me.

Play predominantly call of duty/battlefield type of games.

Last of us was epic. Best game of all time.

Waiting for Uncharted 4 which has been delayed till next April And Project Cars when it finally arrives in May.

And The Division out December has been 2 years in coming!!!! WTF!! Might not buy it based on waiting so long for it to come out.

Username - i-twenny

2010 E82 125i modded by Babybmw.net

Sonic1506

Post by Sonic1506 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Twenny wrote:PS4 after ditching Microsoft. Had enough of Xbox taking the p!ss at launch time when they did a complete turnaround on second hand games

Waiting for Uncharted 4 which has been delayed till next April And Project Cars when it finally arrives in May.

And The Division out December has been 2 years in coming!!!! WTF!! Might not buy it based on waiting so long for it to come out.
Yeah Microsoft dropped the ball there, I played both consoles before purchasing my Xbox One but I wasn't a fan of the controllers after the PS2.

Project Cars is a definite day one purchase for me, I'm not sure about The Division, Far Cry 4 lived up to the Hype, but the Crew was terrible and Watch Dogs was over hyped so I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to Ubisoft games now. Hopefully The Division will be good, looks very impressive... If it ever comes out!

I can't wait for Forza Motorsport 6 as well. E3 should be good this year too!

David 8
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by David 8 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:10 pm

PC elitist here !!!

Currently trying BF Hardline, but not averse to BF3/4

Origin ID fatty5000 if anyone fancies shooting me in the face.
2009 White E81 123D, Factory Xenon's, I-Drive 313's

NARD
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by NARD » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:32 pm

PS4 :D
FPS only - 600+hrs on BF4 :shock:
Too many hrs per week (30+)
Cougarsamurai

Check out some of my epic gameplay videos :lol: :
http://www.dailymotion.com/gb/relevance ... rsamurai/1

AddySY
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by AddySY » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:43 pm

- What's your console of choice? PS4.
- What games are you in to? FPS, driving (Can't wait for GT6), FIFA, GTA - Heist release was pretty decent (apart from the servers cacking up first few days :evil: )
- How often/how long do you play for? 12+ hours per week
- Whats your GamerTag (GT)? AddySY
F20 M135i LCI | MG | Auto | Oyster Leather | Adaptive Suspension | Sunroof | Pro Nav | Heated Seats | HK Audio |

Richter Sports Cat | JB4 | MPE | H&R Springs | Mstyle Carbon mirrors | Carbon Spoiler | Maxton Design Splitter

InfernalBadger
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by InfernalBadger » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:04 pm

XBONE - Wasn't planning to buy it originally, partly due to all of the pre release c**k ups and initial high price but a few guys at work bought them and persuaded me to. Got a good deal in the end :D Never liked the playstation controllers so that put me off the PS4.
Games - Most types except sandbox. Always got bored quickly playing GTA. Played quite a bit of COD:AW, Destiny, Titanfall, Forza and Fifa. Catching up on Shadow of Mordor atm.
Time - Not enoough - Wife always steals the TV :(
Gamertag - Have a guess (Hint, it's over there --->)

ILikeJam
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by ILikeJam » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:35 pm

Xbox 360 for me. Used to play constantly - probably got over 2000 hours playing CoD 3 and 1500 playing the first Modern Warfare - but now married with kids and virtually never look at the thing anymore. Maybe about 4 hours a month!

Had PS & PS2, then got the original Xbox pretty much just because of Halo and been an Xboxer ever since. Bought both PS3 and 360 but the PS3 got ditched as it was really not user friendly and PSN was pretty hopeless compared to Xbox Live - which I'm more than happy to pay 75p a week for! It doesn't matter how much power and tech a machine has, if it's not fun and easy to use then it's a waste. Also the PS controllers appear to be made for midget women hands.

Used to like CoD but the newer ones are just stupid now (more like Halo than previous CoDs) - give me CoD 3 any day. 1 gun, 1 grenade, any headshot is a kill, tanks, jeeps, bikes... those were the days! Also still into the Assassin's Creed series, GTA, FIFA, Forza.

TOCA Race Driver is hands down the best online racing game ever made - so simple to use, always straight into a lobby with other people of a similar rank, never any lag... Just immense. Oh for it to be 2002 again!
Gone - F20 116i M Sport Pre-LCI
Now - An official Audi driving c0ckwomble

Return to “General Chit Chat (Off Topic)”