The bored at work thread

Start and join discussions that are not related to BMW. Talk about anything that takes your fancy: jokes, cars, music, anything......

Moderators: Lambster, Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis

User avatar
Twenny
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 9619
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: South East Kent

Re: The bored at work thread

Post by Twenny » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:39 am

sonnyx wrote:
Bmw_ire_2012 wrote:
Stegosaurus wrote:
Down hill into the forest where you can bury the body?
Bath of acid is best lol
Mind and use a metal bath and not a plastic one
Isn't it the other way around?

I've seen Breaking Bad and I'm sure there was an episode involving exactly this situation.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2010 125i E82 Coupe M Sport Black
P-Torqued 266bhp - BMWP exhaust-intake-skirts-gear knob-grilles-Rieger diffuser-Darklines-cruise control fitted-130i front discs-VMR v710-Eibach ARB
My blog thing - http://www.babybmw.net/viewtopic.php?t=60951

User avatar
Sonic1506
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 7660
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:08 am
Location: Here, There, Everywhere.
Contact:

Re: The bored at work thread

Post by Sonic1506 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:41 am

Twenny wrote:
Bmw_ire_2012 wrote:[this girl have the best figure I've seen hour glass :lol:

Her ass is amazing :lol:
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
| E87 M Sport | 116i LCI (2.0) | Titanium Silver | Airlift 3P | Zito 935/Ispiri CSR4/Compomotive TS701 | Pioneer/Gladen/JL Audio | Custom Exhaust/Steering Wheel | Much, much more |

User avatar
Twenny
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 9619
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: South East Kent

Re: The bored at work thread

Post by Twenny » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:52 am

^^^ what he said lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2010 125i E82 Coupe M Sport Black
P-Torqued 266bhp - BMWP exhaust-intake-skirts-gear knob-grilles-Rieger diffuser-Darklines-cruise control fitted-130i front discs-VMR v710-Eibach ARB
My blog thing - http://www.babybmw.net/viewtopic.php?t=60951

Bmw_ire_2012
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1239
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Re: The bored at work thread

Post by Bmw_ire_2012 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:52 am

Sonic1506 wrote:
Twenny wrote:
Bmw_ire_2012 wrote:[this girl have the best figure I've seen hour glass :lol:

Her ass is amazing :lol:
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:nopics:
:lol: you just got to believe me chaps - it's a great ass, she is a lovely looking girl with curves in all the right places, however she is not worth a trip to HR and a P45 :lol:
M240i Loaded With Options & M Performance Parts. Jb4 / Led M Performance Wheel / Bcs Full System - Sports Cat / BMW M Performance 624 Wheels :evil:

User avatar
sonnyx
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:02 am
Location: Car in front

Re: The bored at work thread

Post by sonnyx » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:55 am

Pics please cummon its worth the risk bud to keep you fellow BB posters happy. Whats a job between friends :)
M140i AW Auto 5dr All options, LSD
Red Alfa

User avatar
Sonic1506
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 7660
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:08 am
Location: Here, There, Everywhere.
Contact:

Re: The bored at work thread

Post by Sonic1506 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:10 am

Bmw_ire_2012 wrote: :lol: you just got to believe me chaps - it's a great ass, she is a lovely looking girl with curves in all the right places, however she is not worth a trip to HR and a P45 :lol:
Just do a bit of Facebook stalking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.
| E87 M Sport | 116i LCI (2.0) | Titanium Silver | Airlift 3P | Zito 935/Ispiri CSR4/Compomotive TS701 | Pioneer/Gladen/JL Audio | Custom Exhaust/Steering Wheel | Much, much more |

Bmw_ire_2012
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1239
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Re: The bored at work thread

Post by Bmw_ire_2012 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:12 am

sonnyx wrote:Pics please cummon its worth the risk bud to keep you fellow BB posters happy. Whats a job between friends :)
I don't even know her name, if I did then you could check facebook, but then no doubt someone here would message her and spill the beans :lol:
M240i Loaded With Options & M Performance Parts. Jb4 / Led M Performance Wheel / Bcs Full System - Sports Cat / BMW M Performance 624 Wheels :evil:

User avatar
Stegosaurus
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Re: The bored at work thread

Post by Stegosaurus » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:15 am

Bmw_ire_2012 wrote:
sonnyx wrote:Pics please cummon its worth the risk bud to keep you fellow BB posters happy. Whats a job between friends :)
I don't even know her name, if I did then you could check facebook, but then no doubt someone here would message her and spill the beans :lol:
Didn't you say yesterday you'd let her queef rice crispies up your nose or something, and you can't even go and take a picture of her, from far away, whilst hiding in a bush...

Image
F20 118d M Sport in Estoril Blue
Carbon splitter
Carbon Kidney Grills
Carbon Wing Mirror Covers
Carbon Spoiler

M140i ordered :twisted:

Bmw_ire_2012
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1239
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Re: The bored at work thread

Post by Bmw_ire_2012 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:23 am

Stegosaurus wrote:
Bmw_ire_2012 wrote:
sonnyx wrote:Pics please cummon its worth the risk bud to keep you fellow BB posters happy. Whats a job between friends :)
I don't even know her name, if I did then you could check facebook, but then no doubt someone here would message her and spill the beans :lol:
Didn't you say yesterday you'd let her queef rice crispies up your nose or something, and you can't even go and take a picture of her, from far away, whilst hiding in a bush...

Image
I said I would suck rice crispies from her butt hole with a straw, with her bend over and poring milk down her back :lol:
M240i Loaded With Options & M Performance Parts. Jb4 / Led M Performance Wheel / Bcs Full System - Sports Cat / BMW M Performance 624 Wheels :evil:

User avatar
Stegosaurus
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Re: The bored at work thread

Post by Stegosaurus » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:28 am

Bmw_ire_2012 wrote:
Stegosaurus wrote:
Bmw_ire_2012 wrote:
I don't even know her name, if I did then you could check facebook, but then no doubt someone here would message her and spill the beans :lol:
Didn't you say yesterday you'd let her queef rice crispies up your nose or something, and you can't even go and take a picture of her, from far away, whilst hiding in a bush...

Image
I said I would suck rice crispies from her butt hole with a straw, with her bend over and poring milk down her back :lol:

My previously posted image still stands
F20 118d M Sport in Estoril Blue
Carbon splitter
Carbon Kidney Grills
Carbon Wing Mirror Covers
Carbon Spoiler

M140i ordered :twisted:

User avatar
liamm10
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:34 am

Re: The bored at work thread

Post by liamm10 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:35 am

I'm so glad I found this thread :lol: :lol:
E81 - Titanium Silver - Slow but pretty :spotman:

Bmw_ire_2012
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1239
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Re: The bored at work thread

Post by Bmw_ire_2012 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:43 am

Stegosaurus wrote:
Bmw_ire_2012 wrote:
sonnyx wrote:Pics please cummon its worth the risk bud to keep you fellow BB posters happy. Whats a job between friends :)
I don't even know her name, if I did then you could check facebook, but then no doubt someone here would message her and spill the beans :lol:
Didn't you say yesterday you'd let her queef rice crispies up your nose or something, and you can't even go and take a picture of her, from far away, whilst hiding in a bush...

Image
I've an idea, why don't I walk about with my work laptop which has a webcam, we can all join a group video chat with the title "Dat Ass", I can walk pass and you all can get a look :lol:
M240i Loaded With Options & M Performance Parts. Jb4 / Led M Performance Wheel / Bcs Full System - Sports Cat / BMW M Performance 624 Wheels :evil:

User avatar
sonnyx
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:02 am
Location: Car in front

Re: The bored at work thread

Post by sonnyx » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:49 am

Bmw_ire_2012 wrote:
Stegosaurus wrote:
Bmw_ire_2012 wrote:
I don't even know her name, if I did then you could check facebook, but then no doubt someone here would message her and spill the beans :lol:
Didn't you say yesterday you'd let her queef rice crispies up your nose or something, and you can't even go and take a picture of her, from far away, whilst hiding in a bush...

Image
I've an idea, why don't I walk about with my work laptop which has a webcam, we can all join a group video chat with the title "Dat Ass", I can walk pass and you all can get a look :lol:
Go on then safety in numbers,
M140i AW Auto 5dr All options, LSD
Red Alfa

User avatar
golfer
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2187
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm
Location: On the golf course

Re: The bored at work thread

Post by golfer » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:58 am

This thread was initially started to be about anything and everything because people are bored at work. 56 posts later it's still about some fit girls ass. Now call me wrong but I think it's extremely rude ..............










...... not to be sharing some photos with us :lol:
2006 E87 130i M sport - LMB - Black Leather - Slowly being cosmetically modded.

User avatar
sonnyx
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:02 am
Location: Car in front

Re: The bored at work thread

Post by sonnyx » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:04 pm

golfer wrote:This thread was initially started to be about anything and everything because people are bored at work. 56 posts later it's still about some fit girls ass. Now call me wrong but I think it's extremely rude ..............










...... not to be sharing some photos with us :lol:
Yes totally agree he is wasting our time and simply trying to advertise some cereal.
M140i AW Auto 5dr All options, LSD
Red Alfa

Post Reply

Return to “General Chit Chat (Off Topic)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests