New Website. New Feedback.

We are part of a very large organisation called The Allen & Allen Group Ltd. The administrators of this forum have linked up with us so that we can offer you competitive car insurance quotes.

We have a fantastic car insurance scheme for people on car club forums.
http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com

Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, babybmwadmin, Tim@Prestige

Tim@Prestige
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

New Website. New Feedback.

Post by Tim@Prestige » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Here is our new website for the Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme – http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And here is feedback posted within just 5 days of each other from October -

- Prestige car insurance. Best quote so for. Very happy. only £550 with all mods declared with Protected no claims. I was extremely happy with the phone operator Ben and the amazing price he gave me. I'll keep spreading the word. Thanks. If you want to post me out some flyers or business cards to pass out. I go to a lot of car meets. Geofferson Longley, Focus ST Owners.

- I spoke with David who very helpful & friendly, so Prestige have my business. Amber, Evoque Owners Club.

- I received top service and price from you guys. Quinton, Accord Type R Owners Club.

- I was impressed. Cheaper than even (cashback site). Mr.Raw, Audi-Sport.

- Very pleased with the service u guys gave . And I'm glad to day I'm joining u in November. I spoke to dave. Michael Davies, Ford Owners Group.

So why don’t you ring us at renewal time? Surely worth one phone call?!! (Minimum premium £300)

Don’t forget - we can cover both standard and modified cars, most makes, most models!

With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)/
Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile
Minimum premium £300
Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!
www.prestigekeepmoving.com

trixie
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: New Website. New Feedback.

Post by trixie » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:13 am

You get what you pay for. The dearth of feedback from people once they have made a claim troubles me. Maybe Amber, Quinton or Mr Raw will be unfortunate enough to let us know how they get on down the track.

Must say, nice touch that the Ford owner is the only one to use 'u' - very credible.
John

Current '05 Renaultsport Clio 182 - '10 BMW E91 320d - Koni Sports
Floating '17 M2 Pure - LBB

mrash
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Re: New Website. New Feedback.

Post by mrash » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:44 am

trixie wrote:You get what you pay for. The dearth of feedback from people once they have made a claim troubles me. Maybe Amber, Quinton or Mr Raw will be unfortunate enough to let us know how they get on down the track.

Must say, nice touch that the Ford owner is the only one to use 'u' - very credible.
LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never wanted to believe that my Dad was stealing from his job as a road worker. But when I got home, all the signs were there.

Return to “Prestige Keep Moving Insurance Scheme”