Halliwelljones free MPE offer

All things M135i related can be found in here

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster

Bingers
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Halliwelljones free MPE offer

Post by Bingers » Fri May 19, 2017 9:20 pm

Just stumbled upon this offer. For potential buyers if they're interested. Free MPE with m140i purchase.

http://www.halliwelljones.co.uk/bmw/m14 ... ino%20Mail
M140i EB, auto, 5dr, Black leather, heated seats, HK, comfort pack, adaptive dampers, privacy glass. :spotman:

TRL
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Halliwelljones free MPE offer

Post by TRL » Sat May 20, 2017 12:21 am

Costs them £950, so the discount is £950 less than normal. No such thing as free I am afraid.... bit like when a dealer says
"sign up now and we will throw in the service plan."... dealer still has to pay £299 for the service plan so that means he had
£299 up his sleeve.... old tactics.... If any offers come direct from BMW I will be sure to let everyone know and pass them on of course.
"I don't sell cars, I sell dreams"..... :mrgreen:
335d xDrive M Sport Touring in San Marino Blue (for work); BMW M140i 3dr Alpine White (for FUN) :D .

Bingers
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Re: Halliwelljones free MPE offer

Post by Bingers » Sat May 20, 2017 4:10 am

I didn't look into the dealer discount/finance contribution, just posted for info. But it does make sense that they would give with one hand and take with the other. When I bought my car from you, your offer was 800 cheaper than the best offer I was quoted (plus better customer service! 👍) elsewhere which in effect would pay for the MPE.
M140i EB, auto, 5dr, Black leather, heated seats, HK, comfort pack, adaptive dampers, privacy glass. :spotman:

Return to “M135i/M235i/M140i/M240i”