Baby BMW Forum banner

changing app order on idrive screen

5K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  ricc 
#1 ·
Hi there,

Ive got a new shadow with the standard screen, is it possible to move the apps around so i can see the mini map and media at the same time, I can only see 2 panels at any one time.

cheers

Andy

#5 ·
XWV said:
Yes, it's possible on standard nav/media too - my sales guy adjusted mine when I picked it up. I'm pretty sure it was just a case of push the controller left/right on the main menu screen.
That just selects the next screen, but if its possible to rearrange the order ill try investigate more

#7 ·
And for none touch screen users, using ID6 via coding you can also move them using the idrive controller by pressing the menu button twice so it zooms out and then moving them left/right. :)

#9 ·
OneTwenty said:
And for none touch screen users, using ID6 via coding you can also move them using the idrive controller by pressing the menu button twice so it zooms out and then moving them left/right. :)
Thanks you very much, this works...... :)

double click menu (all screens shown small
rotate idrive to desired 'app'
left/right on idrive to desired space.

I now have

car status | navigation | media | communications | connected drive | notifications

perfect, thanks again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.