Baby BMW Forum banner

Nice one TRL

3K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  Creepy Coupe 
#1 ·
Just a big shout up to TRL for sorting another blinding deal on a new M240. Delivery date late Jan 2018. But I'll probably wait another four weeks and collect 1st March.Depends how many Dicks I grow before then though.

#2 ·
Enjoy when you get it.. What colour did you go for in the end?

Coral is still available on the 2er :)

#3 ·
Thanks mate.

Mineral grey
Oyster leather
Black dash with pearl chrome highlighter.

#7 ·
Many thanks. Looking forward to driving something with the straight 6 turbo again.

#9 ·
M240 coupe
Mineral Grey
Oyster Leather
Black High gloss trim with pearl finisher
Adaptive sus
Sun protection glass
Folding mirrors
Smokers package
Heated Front Seats
Front And Rear PDC
Cruise control with brake function
Hi Beam Assist
HK sound
Speed Limit Display
Pro Media Package

I did go for HK as Tony offered a good discount and HK pays back £279 come trade in time.

#15 ·
akaflash said:
No. But I want the LED light above the ashtray
Ahhh! So if you spec the smokers package you get an LED that lights up that area?
[/quote]

Yes mate. i didn't spec it on my last car and really missed it. Sad ain't I ?

#17 ·
akaflash said:
Nope! It really bugs me not being able to see stuff in the central console like change.
I like the way it adds a splash of light to what is a dark area. I'm really disappointed the LCi car don't allow for the full orange back light to the speedo and rev counter.I'm a bit old school and think it's a BMW trade mark to have orange dials.

#21 ·
Gary_LB said:
Congrats on the purchase I bet you are looking forward to being back in a 2er!
I've been round the houses 435d mini JCW both cars I really liked. The 435d for comfort and refinement. But the JCW just made me realise I was enjoying a smaller nippier car. So I'm hoping the 2er will fit the bill.

#22 ·
Tricky401 said:
Il swap you my orange dials for the new style lci dials when you get it 😀
If I could I would Tricky. I did look for a pre LCi. But used BMW's are more expensive than new with finance deals and contributions.

#25 ·
TRL said:
Creepy Coupe said:
Ezzra said:
You smoke in your car??
No. But I want the LED light above the ashtray
I learned something new today then :D always wondered why peeps took this!
:bigsmile:

Where your ears burning Mate?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.