Baby BMW Forum banner

Wireless Charger - Galaxy Note 8

514 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  groovechild 
#1 ·
Greetings everyone!

Last week, after spending a fair amount of time on this forum, YouTube and almost every single review site, I picked up an EB M140i and it is incredible. Loving the drive and comfort. Coming from a MK3 Focus RS the standard suspension is akin to floating along on a cloud. Took a while to get my Note 8 to sync up for Spotify, but managed to do it and it works fantastically!

Unfortunately the Note 8 doesn't fit in the wireless charger in the center console. Has anyone managed to retrofit theirs in order to fit larger phones?

#3 ·
Hi
I once came across a guy that used a dashboard wireless charger that plugged into the cigarette lighter, but he positioned it under the armrest and he traced the plug through the armrest casing to the rear cigarette lighter. That way the wires didn't show until it was plugged in. I would think if you know about your electronics you could probably wire it up directly somehow, but I'm not an expert so I could be wrong. Personally I liked the note 8, but knew it was too big so purchased the iPhone X which fits perfectly even with a case. Anyway good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.