Baby BMW Forum banner

Recommendations for insurance for MPE

654 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  RJW_1989 
#1 ·
Hi - I'm currently with One Call and about to renew. Had the mpe fitted just last month and want to include it in my next policy. Anyone with One Call and declared their MPE? If so could you let me know if they charged an arm and a leg?

Any other good insurers who don't take an MPE too seriously?

Looking at compare the market I'd be paying about a tenner more per month for the MPE - still worth it!

#2 ·
I'm with Aviva and declared it for only a few quid more. Added like 10%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
Are you aware that at the moment of you had an accident they could refuse to pay?
I added it last week to my zenith insurance. I pay an extra £50 a year now. That's only for for 3 months before I will be looking for new one.

#7 ·
just a thought, but did you have the MPE fitted because the standard one rattled ? ..... i got the MPE because i had the exhaust flap rattle , it didnt affect my premium but i mentioned it to BMW and they said they would cover any change in policy price..... worth ago mate

#8 ·
just a thought, but did you have the MPE fitted because the standard one rattled ? ..... i got the MPE because i had the exhaust flap rattle , it didnt affect my premium but i mentioned it to BMW and they said they would cover any change in policy price..... worth ago mate

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.