I had no idea it was that good !!

All things M135i related can be found in here

Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis, babybmwadmin, Lambster

Jessi
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

I had no idea it was that good !!

Post by Jessi » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:37 pm

The sport auto M240i I’m talking about........
I had the M135i pre facelift before, when the facelift version came out with slightly more power and a slightly tweaked ZF gearbox I thought is it really worth swapping, then the M140/240 came out with the B58 engine and loads more torque and it got me thinking, after watching / reading loads of reviews it was looking more likely I might put a deposit down, every now and then Joe Achilles mentioned the lack of top end drama and I was confused as to wether or not this would be worth it, I ended up getting a great deal from TRL and picked up my mineral grey M240i on Saturday, just 100 mile in and still less then 4,500rpm achieved I can tell this is a monster !!
The extra power / torque is sooo noticeable already, the ZF gearbox has come along way since 2013, and although I can’t comment on top end noise / drama just yet, I can feel the sheer evolution of this M-lite.
Maybe it’s the change from hatchback to coupe or maybe it’s the brand new build ( my M135i had 40,000 mile when I got it in 2014 ) but either way, it looks good, feels great and I can’t wait to drive it again !!!
If your in two minds to upgrade to the M140i / M240i just do it, your love it

Return to “M135i/M235i/M140i/M240i”