Baby BMW Forum banner

Maxton Spoiler Quality

819 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  MrPinny 
#1 ·
i would check you can return if it's been fitted

i have the kerscher one in carbon on mine. can also get it in gloss black i think. it's abit more expensive though

#2 ·
My pieces were all fine, although at first I thought one was covered in scratches. It turned out to be the incredibly fine protective film they deliver all the pieces with! Once peeled off, the finish was perfect underneath.

#4 ·
RDowson said:
RONHULLOCK said:
Maxton stuff is good quality,good price and fits well,i have the maxton kit on mine and looks ace&#x1f44d-1f3fc;
Mine was a mess. Scratches, greasy marks and chips and rough edges at the corners.
I am just about to get one of these. This makes me slightly wary, don't really want the hassle of returning stuff! :rollseyes: did you buy it from maxton directly?

#5 ·
RDowson said:
Max8648 said:
RDowson said:
Mine was a mess. Scratches, greasy marks and chips and rough edges at the corners.
I am just about to get one of these. This makes me slightly wary, don't really want the hassle of returning stuff! :rollseyes: did you buy it from maxton directly?
Yes I did. No reply from them either. I've opened a PayPal dispute.
Well that sucks :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.