The M140i photo thread

All things M135i related can be found in here

Moderators: babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196

TJB_400
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Re: The M140i photo thread

Post by TJB_400 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:55 am

Baylisstic wrote:Picked my shadow edition up today, better pics to follow once it's detailed Sunday- only a short drive home (got to work) but pleased so far Image
IMG_7644.JPG
IMG_7646.JPG
IMG_7648.JPG
IMG_7642.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loving the black leather with gloss black trim mate. What's it like in the flesh? What other options did you put on? (that we can't see from the pics lol)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Baylisstic
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Baylisstic » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Loving the black leather with gloss black trim mate. What's it like in the flesh? What other options did you put on? (that we can't see from the pics lol)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk[/quote]

Love the gloss black trim and black leather, I generally always go for a darker interior (although did have red in my z4). As someone else has already said the gloss black will show finger prints etc but I always have a soft cloth in there to keep it looking nice and clean!
IMG_7654.JPG
IMG_7654.JPG (239.61 KiB) Viewed 1092 times

TJB_400
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by TJB_400 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Baylisstic wrote:Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loving the black leather with gloss black trim mate. What's it like in the flesh? What other options did you put on? (that we can't see from the pics lol)

Love the gloss black trim and black leather, I generally always go for a darker interior (although did have red in my z4). As someone else has already said the gloss black will show finger prints etc but I always have a soft cloth in there to keep it looking nice and clean!
IMG_7654.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Great spec! How is the Adaptive Suspension?

Baylisstic
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Baylisstic » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:34 pm

TJB_400 wrote:
Baylisstic wrote:Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_7654.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Great spec! How is the Adaptive Suspension?

Job to tell at the moment only having done 3 miles home! Expect it to be good, had it on last two BM's (Z4 and M4) and was always pleased with it.

nickotje

Post by nickotje » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Baylisstic wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:02 pm

IMG_7654.JPG

[/quote]

Hi,

What was your OTR price? I have the same spec (only without speed limit and with open sun roof) and got £ 36.505 OTR.
(you can pm me for this)

Car looks great! Exactly what I had in my mind! Didn't you think about going for oyster or cognac?

Scottwb1
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Scottwb1 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:33 pm

ugly_bloke wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:49 pm
After 9 long weeks, here she is in AW, Shadow Ed....

140i1b.jpg
140i2b.jpg
Also gone for the White Shadow, looks awesome with the orbit grey wheels, dark enough to fit in with the car but much better than black wheels as you can never see the design.

Would love more pics as I'm waiting until end of October! Went for high black gloss interior with the contrast on the White, looks mint and enjoy!.
M140i White Shadow :band:

Baylisstic
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Baylisstic » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:13 pm

nickotje wrote:
Baylisstic wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:02 pm

IMG_7654.JPG

[/quote]

Hi,

What was your OTR price? I have the same spec (only without speed limit and with open sun roof) and got £ 36.505 OTR.
(you can pm me for this)

Car looks great! Exactly what I had in my mind! Didn't you think about going for oyster or cognac?[/quote]

Cheers, it will look much better once detailed as the dealer was instructed not to touch it!

Thought about oyster but went 'safe' with black.

OTR was £35k, hope this helps.

nickotje

Post by nickotje » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Thanks man! :D enjoy the car.

Baylisstic
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Baylisstic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:25 pm

nickotje wrote:Thanks man! :D enjoy the car.
No problem, pleased to help.

BoBs

Post by BoBs » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Some new pics, with Eibach/Motech springs + TPI spacers (12mm front & 15mm back), and the front carbon splitter :)

And a quick video of the Akrapovic exhaust (Akra sport cat is missing, I will install it in 1 week)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klQruYKWgBY

TJB_400
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by TJB_400 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:54 pm

Scottwb1 wrote:
ugly_bloke wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:49 pm
After 9 long weeks, here she is in AW, Shadow Ed....

140i1b.jpg
140i2b.jpg
Also gone for the White Shadow, looks awesome with the orbit grey wheels, dark enough to fit in with the car but much better than black wheels as you can never see the design.

Would love more pics as I'm waiting until end of October! Went for high black gloss interior with the contrast on the White, looks mint and enjoy!.
Which leather did you go for Scott?

Scottwb1
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Scottwb1 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:33 pm

Which leather did you go for Scott?

[/quote]

Went for the black, still looks good and keeps with the shadow theme, I feel much more practicable than all the blue marks from jeans I keep reading about, I'm OCD with cleaning my car anyway and I think the Oyster would drive me mad - but I do like the colour 😬

TJB_400
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by TJB_400 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Scottwb1 wrote:Which leather did you go for Scott?

Went for the black, still looks good and keeps with the shadow theme, I feel much more practicable than all the blue marks from jeans I keep reading about, I'm OCD with cleaning my car anyway and I think the Oyster would drive me mad - but I do like the colour Image[/quote]I went for the black leather aswell Scott. I am getting alpine white so the Oyster would not really go with it and the cognac is not very appealing. I have gone for the high gloss black interior too. As you say it keeps with the shadow theme and contrasts well with the alpine white

Scottwb1
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Scottwb1 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:56 pm

TJB_400 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Went for the black, still looks good and keeps with the shadow theme, I feel much more practicable than all the blue marks from jeans I keep reading about, I'm OCD with cleaning my car anyway and I think the Oyster would drive me mad - but I do like the colour Image
I went for the black leather aswell Scott. I am getting alpine white so the Oyster would not really go with it and the cognac is not very appealing. I have gone for the high gloss black interior too. As you say it keeps with the shadow theme and contrasts well with the alpine white

Have you got auto or manual, I've gone for manual, premium media, heated seats and steering wheel, reverse camera, front and back sensors, park assist, comfort access, folding mirrors. Wanted sunroof but not at that price as was very happy with deal.

Only glitch will have to catch train down from Lancashire to Maidstone but worth it!

TJB_400
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by TJB_400 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:06 pm

Scottwb1 wrote:
TJB_400 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Went for the black, still looks good and keeps with the shadow theme, I feel much more practicable than all the blue marks from jeans I keep reading about, I'm OCD with cleaning my car anyway and I think the Oyster would drive me mad - but I do like the colour Image
I went for the black leather aswell Scott. I am getting alpine white so the Oyster would not really go with it and the cognac is not very appealing. I have gone for the high gloss black interior too. As you say it keeps with the shadow theme and contrasts well with the alpine white

Have you got auto or manual, I've gone for manual, premium media, heated seats and steering wheel, reverse camera, front and back sensors, park assist, comfort access, folding mirrors. Wanted sunroof but not at that price as was very happy with deal.

Only glitch will have to catch train down from Lancashire to Maidstone but worth it!
Great spec Scott! I went for a 5 Door Manual. Only autos were available for test drives and they were lovely but I have always had manuals.

At least you will be able to enjoy the car on the way back :)

Return to “M135i/M235i/M140i/M240i”