Baby BMW Forum banner

Favour - borrow your JB4

6K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  Doog 
#1 ·
Anyone in central Scotland able to lend me a JB4 unit or similar[M140] for my trip to Leuchars on Saturday for SuperSonic Saturday. I'm racing against a P1 and would like it to be slightly less embarrassing..

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Compensation can be discussed :bigsmile:

#2 ·
You may three or four of them in that instance…

Good luck - post back with how you get on

#3 ·
Slightly off topic but I'm selling a JB4 if you're interested. Had less than a weeks use on my car and also comes with an extended USB cable so you can run it through onto a laptop on your passenger seat to tweak all the settings. Could get it posted special delivery

#15 ·
Menace said:
Doog said:
Anyone in central Scotland able to lend me a JB4 unit or similar[M140] for my trip to Leuchars on Saturday for SuperSonic Saturday. I'm racing against a P1 and would like it to be slightly less embarrassing..

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Compensation can be discussed :bigsmile:
You may three or four of them in that instance…

Good luck - post back with how you get on
So the McLaren P1 didn't make it as it went on fire so a LaFerrari was used in replacement.

Thanks to a wet day I managed to beat the Ferrari...but more importantly I got a sub 14 second quarter mile in the wet:

#18 ·
Was the other guy on his phone or something? Seem slow to react off the line...?

Nice one on the sub (wet) 14 though

#21 ·
Hi mate, silver pre-LCI M135i that was also there. I guess it was you I spoke to.

I only did two runs in the end and no decent times to speak of (or that I'm willing to share), however I did somehow easily beat the Matte Black/ Maroon Vanquish!! I guess he wasn't in the correct mode, or still running that car in thus not pushing hard. Got a decent video from the spectator area that one of my mates took and intend on overlaying it on my GoPro footage from inside the car.

Will share the video here when done, will probably keep that bit of footage forever haha!!

#24 ·
scottbax said:
Hi mate, silver pre-LCI M135i that was also there. I guess it was you I spoke to.

I only did two runs in the end and no decent times to speak of (or that I'm willing to share), however I did somehow easily beat the Matte Black/ Maroon Vanquish!! I guess he wasn't in the correct mode, or still running that car in thus not pushing hard. Got a decent video from the spectator area that one of my mates took and intend on overlaying it on my GoPro footage from inside the car.

Will share the video here when done, will probably keep that bit of footage forever haha!!
Still good fun getting to blast about and not get arrested :lol2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.