Rear m3 arm install / adjustable drop links

Information about coding your BMW

Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis, babybmwadmin, Lambster

Rustle
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Rear m3 arm install / adjustable drop links

Post by Rustle » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:51 pm

I have the arms to install but am wondering if there are any bits or bolts that must / should be replaced at the same time? I’m sure I saw this suggested on s forum somewhere but didn’t see it mentioned on realoem etc.

I’m also thinking of replacing the drop links and thought I’d herb done adjustable ones as a future proof thing. W

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E87 '05 130i; BMWP Brakes, intake, & exhaust. birds arb's, quaife, meister R coilovers, m3 lca, goodridge lines, oz Ultraleggera and 595 RSR's.

Rustle
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Rear m3 arm install / adjustable drop links

Post by Rustle » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:57 pm

Rustle wrote:I have the arms to install but am wondering if there are any bits or bolts that must / should be replaced at the same time? I’m sure I saw this suggested on s forum somewhere but didn’t see it mentioned on realoem etc.

I’m also thinking of replacing the drop links and thought I’d herb done adjustable ones as a future proof thing.

Well I cocked that up by pressing submit accidentally. Was meaning to add - how do you decide which adjustment range to get? Is it linear to the amount of drop / Intended drop - eg40mm drop = 40 mm shorter drop link?

I’ve been looking at superpro and whiteline and cant seem to find a good match for the rear in either.

E87 '05 130i; BMWP Brakes, intake, & exhaust. birds arb's, quaife, meister R coilovers, m3 lca, goodridge lines, oz Ultraleggera and 595 RSR's.

Wibbles
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Re: Rear m3 arm install / adjustable drop links

Post by Wibbles » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:07 pm

You may get a better response posting in the correct section of the forum, this is the coding section.
F21 M135i - AW CR - lots of options.
Coding for all BMW's: Enquiries@BRdiagnostics.co.uk
Please visit my BabyBMW sponsors section: Here
BRD on Facebook

Return to “Coding/Software”