Billy Monger F4 accident - he needs our help

Home of our Tame Sales Manager .... and his great deals

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, TRL

TRL
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Billy Monger F4 accident - he needs our help

Post by TRL » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:10 pm

Guys. Apologies if this has been posted already on here. Mods over to you if so...

For those of you that follow BTCC on ITV4 you may well have watched live as Billy had the mother of all accidents in the F4 support race
last Sunday at Donington Park. I am sure you were as shocked as I was at the impact and the terrible events that followed.
The medics took several hours to safely extract Billy from his single seater, and at one point had to consider amputating his legs at the scene.
Unfortunately this week they have had to carry out the amputation on both legs to save his life.

Billy and his family live close by to me and only 2 weeks earlier I was watching him playing with a ball with his team mate outside the Motorbase hospitality unit in the paddock at Brands Hatch. Billy was full of life, and I recall thinking that this lucky good looking 17 year old had it all.... and a big future in racing was just a big sponsor away. He took home some trophies that day bless him.
The events of Sunday are therefore very poignant, and being the Dad of a youngster, I cannot comprehend how his Mum and Dad must be feeling.
They had put their whole lives and just about every penny they had into getting Billy racing.

I am appealing to any racing fans (or Dads) to consider Billy's plight, and if you are feeling generous please do donate and help make a new life
for Billy as he will need a lot of support and care to give him a brighter future. Please share Billy's story and help him and his family to come to terms with this terrible tragedy.

So proud to hear of Lewis, Jenson and Max V getting behind Billy and gifting such large amounts. #Billywhizz

http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/hollywood-s ... story.html
"I don't sell cars, I sell thin air, as we have run out of cars"..... :mrgreen:
530d xDrive M Sport (for work); BMW M2 m-dct in Alpine White (for FUN) :D .

KR15
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Billy Monger F4 accident - he needs our help

Post by KR15 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:19 pm

I was at Donnington on Sunday. The crash and subsequent news were just awful.

Donated and great to see the target has been smashed and the mainstream media picked up on it to help spread the word.
Current - BMW M140i, BCS Powervalve Cat Back :twisted:
Prev - Focus ST-3 Mk3.5 :D

Return to “TRL @ Berry Heathrow BMW”