Baby BMW Forum banner

Berry Heathrow Hog Roast on a Sunday evening 20th August

11K views 50 replies 24 participants last post by  TRL 
#1 ·
Hi Guys. As some of you know we have been working closely with Joe Achilles.
We both think it would be a great idea to get maybe 100 of our friends together for a meet
at the Heathrow Showroom.
We are planning to keep the showroom for BMW, BMWi and MINI open from 4pm to 8pm.
We will have some of the team on hand to chat to you, and Joe and I will be there to do a meet and greet
with everyone. you can all show your cars off as we will close the road off to traffic so everyone can park
diagonally across the road... what a great sight it could be if we get enough of our BMW owners together.
We will not be able to do any test drives.... this is not about selling cars.... but we will ensure we have some
light refreshments available and a Hog Roast will be served from 5pm to 6pm.

So the date in mind... is Sunday 20th August from 4pm to 8pm.
We are 2 miles from the M4.M25 junction.

Berry Heathrow BMW, Stone Close, West Drayton. UB7 8JU

Who would be able to make it and are you interested...? :band:

See less See more
#5 ·
colwill116 said:
Would I get disowned if I turned up in my Golf r? Don't think my cars due in the country then

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
You can come but park your car across the road in the Tesla car park please mate :rollseyes:

#6 ·
TRL said:
colwill116 said:
Would I get disowned if I turned up in my Golf r? Don't think my cars due in the country then

You can come but park your car across the road in the Tesla car park please mate :rollseyes:
Please don't. Most over rated cars, hate them. Don't even get me started on the hypocrisy that is electric cars...

#12 ·
Will be in the Peak District on that date, but will definitely be up for future events especially once my car has arrived! :D

#18 ·
I can make it. Be good to see you again and also say hi to Joe after many unintended meet ups on the A40 [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#21 ·
Not far from me so I should be in. Should make the long wait for my M140i more bearable! My modest 120d will accompany me for now.

#22 ·
Tony is this meet a definite or just a maybe?

Me and the misses are in london that weekend would be great to pop over!

#24 ·
R2_1OOK said:
Tony is this meet a definite or just a maybe?

Me and the misses are in london that weekend would be great to pop over!

TRL said:
Hi Guys. As some of you know we have been working closely with Joe Achilles.
We both think it would be a great idea to get maybe 100 of our friends together for a meet
at the Heathrow Showroom.
We are planning to keep the showroom for BMW, BMWi and MINI open from 4pm to 8pm.
We will have some of the team on hand to chat to you, and Joe and I will be there to do a meet and greet
with everyone. you can all show your cars off as we will close the road off to traffic so everyone can park
diagonally across the road... what a great sight it could be if we get enough of our BMW owners together.
We will not be able to do any test drives.... this is not about selling cars.... but we will ensure we have some
light refreshments available and a Hog Roast will be served from 5pm to 6pm.

So the date in mind... is Sunday 20th August from 4pm to 8pm.
We are 2 miles from the M4.M25 junction.

Berry Heathrow BMW, Stone Close, West Drayton. UB7 8JU

Who would be able to make it and are you interested...? :band:
Its 100% happening this Sunday 20th at Berry Heathrow....starts at 4pm until 8pm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.