440i M Sport Gran Coupe, Q4 PCP deal 2017

Home of our Tame Sales Manager .... and his great deals

Moderators: babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196, TRL

TRL
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:41 pm

440i M Sport Gran Coupe, Q4 PCP deal 2017

Post by TRL » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:09 pm

So this is the best 4 series deal we have been able to offer this year. I have just compared it to the previous offer we were running and
it knocks it for 6!

So check this out; Don't hang around if you want one though. Stock of petrol engines is limited for the rest of 2017.
The spec below is just an example. Option costs will be as per the M140 and M240 lists I created on here.

Check out Joe Achilles latest vlog on the 440i Gran Coupe, here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr9e7m5YTzE

BMW 440i M Sport Gran Coupe Sports Auto
standard features; Metallic Paint, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, LED lights, Electric Seats, Professional Media)
Options included in this quote; Adaptive M Sport Suspension, Electric Folding Door Mirrors, Digital Cockpit, M Sports Plus Package
(HK Sound, 19" Alloys, MP braking, Sun Pro Glass).

List Price for this spec is £48,600 OTR
Special deposit contribution from Berry £11,595
Customer price £37,005.

Customer deposit for example £4000.
Finance payments; 47 x £398.62
Final payment (GFV) £17,180.
APR 2.9%
based on 8000 miles PA.

Alternative low deposit option.
Customer deposit £1.
Finance Payments 47 x £489
Final Payment (GFV) £17,180

Lead time is 10-14 weeks from ordering. Factory orders so we can build you any spec you like.


AND FOR THE MORE HEAD THAN HEART CUSTOMERS.... as requested here is the same spec run through as

BMW 435d xDrive M Sport Gran Coupe
(standard features; Metallic Paint, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, LED lights, Electric Seats, Professional Media)
Options included in this quote; Adaptive M Sport Suspension, Electric Folding Door Mirrors, Digital Cockpit, M Sports Plus Package
(HK Sound, 19" Alloys, MP braking, Sun Pro Glass).

List Price for this spec is £50,390 OTR
Special deposit contribution from Berry £10,640
Customer price £39,750.

Customer deposit for example £5300.
Finance payments; 47 x £399.46
Final payment (GFV) £18,759.
APR 2.9%
based on 8000 miles PA.

Alternative low deposit option.
Customer deposit £1.
Finance Payments 47 x £518
Final Payment (GFV) £18,759
"I don't sell cars, I sell thin air, as we have run out of cars"..... :mrgreen:
530d xDrive M Sport (for work); inbound M140 Shadow Edition 3dr (for FUN) :D .

davidv111
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm
Location: Northampton

Re: 440i M Sport Gran Coupe BEST OFFER THIS YEAR, Q3 deal 2017

Post by davidv111 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:13 pm

Can you not apply this kind of whichcarft to my deal before collection. That looks about £20 per month better - how do you do this.....
Now: Snapper Rocks Blue 440i Auto; Dynamic & M Sport + packs, digital dash & more

Previous:
Estoril LCI M135i Manual
Thunder grey 2013 MINI JCW GP
Slate grey Porsche Cayman 2.7
Sapphire black E82 120d M Sport

TRL
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Re: 440i M Sport Gran Coupe BEST OFFER THIS YEAR, Q3 deal 2017

Post by TRL » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:25 pm

Haha! I can David but only if you re-order one and wait for it to arrive. End of October? Let me know and I will sort it (seriously)
but I cannot do it on your current car I am afraid. Dems the rools!
"I don't sell cars, I sell thin air, as we have run out of cars"..... :mrgreen:
530d xDrive M Sport (for work); inbound M140 Shadow Edition 3dr (for FUN) :D .

BV1507
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:29 am

Re: 440i M Sport Gran Coupe BEST OFFER THIS YEAR, Q3 deal 2017

Post by BV1507 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:38 am

TRL wrote:So this is the best 4 series deal we have been able to offer this year. I have just compared it to the previous offer we were running and
it knocks it for 6!

So check this out; Don't hang around if you want one though. Stock of petrol engines is limited for the rest of 2017.
The spec below is just an example. Option costs will be as per the M140 and M240 lists I created on here.

Check out Joe Achilles latest vlog on the 440i Gran Coupe, about to be uploaded as I write.

BMW 440i M Sport Gran Coupe Sports Auto
(standard features; Metallic Paint, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, LED lights, Electric Seats, Professional Media)
Options included in this quote; Adaptive M Sport Suspension, Electric Folding Door Mirrors, Digital Cockpit, M Sports Plus Package
(HK Sound, 19" Alloys, MP braking, Sun Pro Glass).

List Price for this spec is £48,600 OTR
Special deposit contribution from Berry £11,595
Customer price £37,005.

Customer deposit for example £4000.
Finance payments; 47 x £399.19
Final payment (GFV) £17,150.
APR 2.9%
based on 8000 miles PA.

Alternative low deposit option.
Customer deposit £1.
Finance Payments 47 x £489
Final Payment (GFV) £17,150

Lead time is 8-10 weeks from ordering. Factory orders so we can build you any spec you like.
Ahem Ahem And Ahem. Like for like nah.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidv111
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm
Location: Northampton

Re: 440i M Sport Gran Coupe BEST OFFER THIS YEAR, Q3 deal 2017

Post by davidv111 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:06 am

TRL wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:25 pm
Haha! I can David but only if you re-order one and wait for it to arrive. End of October? Let me know and I will sort it (seriously)
but I cannot do it on your current car I am afraid. Dems the rools!
Haha! That is a genuinely very kind offer there mate. However having waited since April (my choice I know) i think I will keep the one that's built and waiting for me.

Having looked at it again anything I will save on the car I will probably loose on mine so it will probably come out the same
Now: Snapper Rocks Blue 440i Auto; Dynamic & M Sport + packs, digital dash & more

Previous:
Estoril LCI M135i Manual
Thunder grey 2013 MINI JCW GP
Slate grey Porsche Cayman 2.7
Sapphire black E82 120d M Sport

gibstein
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Re: 440i M Sport Gran Coupe BEST OFFER THIS YEAR, Q3 deal 2017

Post by gibstein » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:34 pm

how do i take advantage of this offer?

WannabeaQuandt
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 601
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Re: 440i M Sport Gran Coupe BEST OFFER THIS YEAR, Q3 deal 2017

Post by WannabeaQuandt » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:28 pm

Previously - E87 118d M Sport in sapphire black

Class2ldn
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 389
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:59 am

Re: 440i M Sport Gran Coupe BEST OFFER THIS YEAR, Q3 deal 2017

Post by Class2ldn » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:28 pm

Love the 4 series, if you could swallow my negative on my 140 I'd snap this right up.
Mineral Grey M140, Auto, Coral, Heated seats/wheel, Sun protection, Pro nav, HK, Comfort package, Lumbar, Front/Rear sensors, Speed limit display.

User avatar
Ezzra
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:54 pm

Re: 440i M Sport Gran Coupe BEST OFFER THIS YEAR, Q3 deal 2017

Post by Ezzra » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:59 pm

Fcuk!

That's a stunning car. And an amazing deal!
"You cannot sedate, all that you hate".

TRL
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Re: 440i M Sport Gran Coupe BEST OFFER THIS YEAR, Q3 deal 2017

Post by TRL » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:06 pm

BV1507 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:38 am
TRL wrote:So this is the best 4 series deal we have been able to offer this year. I have just compared it to the previous offer we were running and
it knocks it for 6!

So check this out; Don't hang around if you want one though. Stock of petrol engines is limited for the rest of 2017.
The spec below is just an example. Option costs will be as per the M140 and M240 lists I created on here.

Check out Joe Achilles latest vlog on the 440i Gran Coupe, about to be uploaded as I write.

BMW 440i M Sport Gran Coupe Sports Auto
(standard features; Metallic Paint, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, LED lights, Electric Seats, Professional Media)
Options included in this quote; Adaptive M Sport Suspension, Electric Folding Door Mirrors, Digital Cockpit, M Sports Plus Package
(HK Sound, 19" Alloys, MP braking, Sun Pro Glass).

List Price for this spec is £48,600 OTR
Special deposit contribution from Berry £11,595
Customer price £37,005.

Customer deposit for example £4000.
Finance payments; 47 x £399.19
Final payment (GFV) £17,150.
APR 2.9%
based on 8000 miles PA.

Alternative low deposit option.
Customer deposit £1.
Finance Payments 47 x £489
Final Payment (GFV) £17,150

Lead time is 8-10 weeks from ordering. Factory orders so we can build you any spec you like.
Ahem Ahem And Ahem. Like for like nah.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have not forgotten you mate! Just been inundated down here.... give me a few days to get straight. we can then talk. Anyway you don't want
a 4 door do you!
"I don't sell cars, I sell thin air, as we have run out of cars"..... :mrgreen:
530d xDrive M Sport (for work); inbound M140 Shadow Edition 3dr (for FUN) :D .

Tricky401
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1868
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:55 pm

Re: 440i M Sport Gran Coupe BEST OFFER THIS YEAR, Q3 deal 2017

Post by Tricky401 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:20 pm

Great offer there Tony. Sure these will be snapped up.

Could be tempting for me or a 340 next year
M135 5door, mineral Grey,black Dakota , auto, comfort pack + front Pdc, pro nav, adaptive sus, adaptive LEDs, reverse cam, sunroof, shadeband, sun protection, folding mirrors, load through, heated seats. First ever auto and BMW

strike4A
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:10 am

Re: 440i M Sport Gran Coupe BEST OFFER THIS YEAR, Q3 deal 2017

Post by strike4A » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Great deal there, Tony. Any news yet on what the APR will be on the new X3? Doing some serious man maths here...
Current: M235i Black Sapphire/Oyster, MP aero kit, MPE
Previous: E92 M3 Competition, 130i LE, E46 M3, Fiat Coupe Turbo Plus

TRL
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Re: 440i M Sport Gran Coupe BEST OFFER THIS YEAR, Q3 deal 2017

Post by TRL » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:14 pm

strike4A wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:54 pm
Great deal there, Tony. Any news yet on what the APR will be on the new X3? Doing some serious man maths here...
they are not loaded on the finance portal yet but normally a new model is released with 5.9% APR.
X3 have always had strong GFV though which does help keep the payments down a little.
Let you know when we know more
"I don't sell cars, I sell thin air, as we have run out of cars"..... :mrgreen:
530d xDrive M Sport (for work); inbound M140 Shadow Edition 3dr (for FUN) :D .

Class2ldn
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 389
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:59 am

Re: 440i M Sport Gran Coupe BEST OFFER THIS YEAR, Q3 deal 2017

Post by Class2ldn » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:17 pm

Any deals on the normal Coupe?
Mineral Grey M140, Auto, Coral, Heated seats/wheel, Sun protection, Pro nav, HK, Comfort package, Lumbar, Front/Rear sensors, Speed limit display.

User avatar
Creepy Coupe
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2837
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:12 am

Re: 440i M Sport Gran Coupe BEST OFFER THIS YEAR, Q3 deal 2017

Post by Creepy Coupe » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:56 am

Can this deal be had for the Coupe?
Mazda 6 For now.
Previous.M235i.M135i. 635d Coupe, E92 M3 manual, E93 M3 DCT Competition Pack. E92 335i, Porsche Cayman S Gen2, 135i Coupe. E92 320d, MK5 R32. MK5 Golf GTi,MK5 Golf GT-TDI,E46 318Ci.

Post Reply

Return to “TRL @ Berry Heathrow BMW”