Baby BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

M140 Offers for Q4 inc PCP costs

47K views 55 replies 31 participants last post by  MrTurner 
#1 ·
Here are the PCP costs for the all new LCI and Shadow Edition. Valid for orders taken from 1st October to 30th December 2017, and
registered by 30th March 2018,

LOOK VERY CLOSELY BELOW>... these figures for the Shadow appear to be to good to be true to me, You get £1330 of options plus the
unique parts like black grilles and lights, but pay back £26pm less than a bog standard car, as the GFV is so much higher!!!
so its possible BMW may amend the GFV very soon (so get your orders in fast guys!)

M140 3 door £33,150 OTR list
TRL price OTR £28,900.
BMW deposit contribution -£2250
Customer deposit £1000
47 x £358. Plus GFV £12,474
4.9% APR and 8K miles pa

M140 Shadow Edition 3dr
£34,485 OTR List
TRL price OTR £29,950.
BMW deposit contribution -£2250
Customer deposit £1000
The either
35 x £355.83 plus GFV £17,428
OR
47 x £332 plus GFV £15,125
4.9% APR and 8K miles pa

Variations to above. (each £1000 of deposit saves you £22pm) (every 2K miles pa extra would add around £12pm)

Factory Option costs;
Please note that you can order SHADOW Edition with Sports Auto box.

Cost of 5 Door over 3 Door... +£4.90pm (GFV inc £351)
Sports Auto over Manual......+£16.15pm (GFV inc £502)
Metallic Paint...................+£10.27pm (GFV inc £0)
Heated Steering Wheel........+£3.10 pm (GFV inc £0)
Adaptive M Suspension........+£10.20pm (GFV inc £0)
Comfort Access.................+£6.40pm (GFV inc £0)
Reverse Assist Camera........+£4.00pm (GFV inc £136)
Grey Shade band top tint.....+£1.35pm (GFV inc £0)
Glass Sunroof...................+£12.66pm (GFV inc £266
Sun Protection Glass..........+£6.21pm (GFV inc £0)
Ext Electric Folding Mirrors..+£2.70pm (GFV inc £0)
Electric Memory Seats........+£14.16pm (GFV inc £0)
Lumber for front seats........+£3.61pm (GFV inc £0)
Heated Front Seats...........+£3.25pm (GFV inc £136)
Split Fold Rear Seat...........+£3.45pm (GFV inc £0)
Adaptive LED Headlights.....+£4.66pm (GFV inc £266)
Advanced Loudspeakers......+£3.50pm (GFV inc £136)
HK surround sound............+£7.40pm (GFV inc £272)
Rear PDC only..................+£7.01pm (GFV inc £0)
Front And Rear PDC...........+£9.25pm (GFV inc £136)
Front PDC (for Shadow ED)....+£4.65pm (GFV inc £0)
Park Assist.......................+£4.72pm (GFV inc £0)
EBT with Wifi & wireless chge +£7.25 pm (GFV inc £0)
Cruise Control .................. +£6.75pm (GFV inc £0)
Professional Navigation.......+£12.85pm (GFV inc £136)
Apple Carplay..................+£4.36pm (GFV inc £0)
Driving Assistant............... +£7.77pm (GFV inc £0)
Speed Limit Display........... +£3.97pm (GFV inc £0)

Dealer fitted items

MP Exhaust with C/F Tips ..... +£20.00pm (GFV £0) .............. you get the old back box back
Limited Slip Differential....... + £56pm (GFV £)) .................. you get the old Diff back
M Performance Side Foils and blades in matt black.....+ £8.51 pm (GFV £0)

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Tony, im hoping to order one of these sooner rather than later but as ive never had a new car before i hope you'll forgive me for asking a stupid question. I'd be looking to put down £3-4k deposit on a 5dr auto, but does this have to be paid when i order the car or just sometime prior to collection?

Many thanks

#6 ·
LeeIrving said:
Is the 1st year road tax included in the price or will there be additional on the road costs? :)
First year tax is included, these are "on the road prices" so all included, plates, fuel etc.

Note the manual car is £800 road tax in year one
the Auto is £500
that's why the cost of the Auto box on a monthly basis is not that much more than a manual car (considering the original cost of an Auto)

Both cars are road tax of £140 pa thereafter ....SO LONG as the list price did not exceed £40,000 before I discount originally.
(cost of road tax does NOT count toward the price of £40,000 when working out the list price however)

#7 ·
stephenson_a said:
Tony,

When will leasing deals be released? I'd also be interested in a 120d - should I email you?
Sorry I don't get involved in leasing. only retail PCP deals as shown here.

#10 ·
usget said:
Signed up just to say I'm interested and that Pistonheads brought me here.

I'll drop you an email Tony.

General question though - am I able to place an order now and choose a delivery date in 2018, or does it just arrive when it arrives?
Good question.
So if you order a car October-December, it has to be registered no later than 30th March 2018.
However todays quotes are only valid for 90 days... so if you order today for March, we have to run the finance quote again
for you at the end of December... if the GFV has been changed up or down then monthly payments go the opposite way.
we are talking a few pounds per month generally. the price of the car is normally (though not always) price protected.
the only thing they cannot change is the APR.
We cannot quote or take orders for further than March 2018 at this stage. you would have to try us in January for that.

#12 ·
MrTurner said:
Anyone know if auto high beam is available separately to the full adaptive LED's?
It is but on a PCP it makes no sense to pay £2.20 per month for Hi Beam Assist, when you could have adaptive LEDs
with HBA for just £4.50 odd per month?

#13 ·
TRL said:
MrTurner said:
Anyone know if auto high beam is available separately to the full adaptive LED's?
It is but on a PCP it makes no sense to pay £2.20 per month for Hi Beam Assist, when you could have adaptive LEDs
with HBA for just £4.50 odd per month?
It does if adaptive LED takes me over the £40k threshold but HBA alone doesn't! I'm nearly ready to order.. I'll give the local dude one chance, other than that my order is yours!

#16 ·
Rumpelkillskins said:
Hi mate

which of these options are included with the shadow edition anyways? Just getting an idea of extra costs for the spec I'm after.

Thanks
Sun protection glass, park distance control rear, cruise and Loudspeaker.

#17 ·
Denno said:
Rumpelkillskins said:
Hi mate

which of these options are included with the shadow edition anyways? Just getting an idea of extra costs for the spec I'm after.

Thanks
Sun protection glass, park distance control rear, cruise and Loudspeaker.
cheers man, got my finger out my arse and found it on the net soon after, but couldn't find out how to delete my post!

#25 ·
Swinisskill said:
Hi Tony, new here so apologies if this question has been asked before. I will definitely be ordering an m140 shadow off you, I'm just wondering if I want an 18 plate, can I order it now or do I need to wait until Q1 deals are released next year? Thank you
Whilst we can take deposits and orders for March delivery cars now, there is potentially a price increase due between now and then.
Last time this happened BMW UK did not give price protection beyond the end of Feb which forced customers to either pay it and take the
car in March, or keep the old price but tax the car in Feb before the new plate came out.
That said if you leave it to Jan you would be paying the new price in any case.

So take your pick!

#26 ·
How do you work out the cost of the car incl on the road costs to get below the big car tax threshold? I understand the 40k list price threshold, but when configuring a car on the BMW site, it includes ONTR costs, which would be delivery and 1st year tax I assume? Can anyone advise please?
ta

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.