Baby BMW Forum banner

Local Hotels to TRL when staying over the night

9K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Techie 
#1 ·
Hi Guys. A lot of you tend to fly down to Heathrow when collecting your new car from me. I am often asked "where can I stay".
Personally whenever I stay over at work I always use the Hyatt Place Heathrow. Part of the renowned Hyatt Group.

The rooms here are very comfortable, with an amazing bed, Triple Glazing for silent nights, Air Conditioning and a huge LED Samsung TV
and decent free WiFi.
The hotel has been recently refurbished to a modern boutique standard.
We have negotiated an excellent rate considering London prices and central location to Heathrow;

Breakfast rate: £95 per room per night for single occupancy including breakfast, parking, wi-fi, 10% discount on food and beverage, VAT

Due to its location I come right past the door each morning so can collect you from the lobby and whisk you off to your new car!

Link here;

See less See more
#4 ·
TRL said:
Hi Guys. A lot of you tend to fly down to Heathrow when collecting your new car from me. I am often asked "where can I stay".
Personally whenever I stay over at work I always use the Novotel Heathrow (M4).
The reasons are many; I find their rooms are clean, with great showers and memory foam beds. They have quiet rooms with 2 sets of doors
if you ask. And no Airport noise guaranteed.
They also have good facilities like a Swimming pool and sports bar with big screen TV.
Their are buses from the terminal to the hotel or car parking on site. Rooms have free WiFi and A/C.
I have never had a bad night here.
For London the prices are very good, though they are seasonal so can go up in the summer holidays.

Due to its location I come right past the door each morning so can collect you from the lobby and whisk you off to your new car!

Link here;

You promised to post details of the hotel you usually stay at Tony.
You know, the one where all the air hostesses party. ...

#5 ·
NARD said:
I suggest everyone staying there the night before pickup, wear a pink carnation in their buttonhole and carry a paper under their right arm. Just for easy identification. :lol2:
Is it just me or did everyone read "butt hole" at first !!!! :lol2:

#6 ·
TRL said:
NARD said:
I suggest everyone staying there the night before pickup, wear a pink carnation in their buttonhole and carry a paper under their right arm. Just for easy identification. :lol2:
Is it just me or did everyone read "butt hole" at first !!!! :lol2:
I'm glad I wasn't the only one!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.