Baby BMW Forum banner

ORDER BANK NOW CLOSED 27th May M140 Shadow Edition - our UPDATED Q2 2019 PCP Offer

119K views 179 replies 66 participants last post by  Tiberius 
#1 ·
SORRY EVERYONE BUT THERE ARE NO MORE BUILD SLOTS LEFT TO ORDER THE F20 M140.... We have a small selection of cars on order to our own
spec as shown at the top of my section under M140 for June delivery.

-------------------------ORDER BOOKS ARE NOW CLOSED>>>>>________________________________________________--

Here are the latest figures for the M140 shadow edition model, for orders placed from 1st April 2019 and delivered by the end of September 2019. However please note that finance quotes are only valid for 90 days once the car is ordered so may need to be run again if you are ordering 4-6 months ahead. These are Available only through me online - not from the showroom.

The figures below are a typical example. Should you wish to vary your deposit or annual mileage then apply the following.
For every £1000 of deposit reduce the monthly payment by £22pm.
For every extra 1000 miles per annum required, add £6pm. The minimum mileage allowance is 8000 miles pa.

Please use the information below to work out your own spec/figures as I am unable to reply to every single email as I work alone.
Contact me on my usual email address if you need further details or wish to place an order.
TRLdeals@outlook.com
Lead time is usually 12 weeks however I have some M140 5 doors in stock at the old price! . Email me as usual trldeals@outlook.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BMW M140 Shadow Edition 3 door Automatic
List price £37,250 OTR
Dealer contribution £6285
BMW contribution £4000
customer balance £26,965
Customer deposit £3300 then 47 x £299.30. plus optional final payment of £13,153.50
Or Low deposit scheme £367 deposit then 47 x £367 plus optional final payment of £13,153.50
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BMW M140 Shadow Edition 5 door Automatic
List Price £37,800 OTR
Dealer contribution £6330
BMW contribution £4000
Customer balance £27,470
Customer deposit £3500 then 47 x £299 plus optional final payment of £13,513.33
Or low deposit scheme of £372.00 then 47 x £372.61 plus optional final payment of £13,513.33 (All of the above based on 8000 miles PA and 4.9% APR). Terms and conditions apply. Subject to status and acceptance.)
Price includes First years road tax, plates and a full tank of fuel. (Service plan is £299 for 3 years cover,extra)

Here are a list of the current FACTORY COST OPTIONS and the monthly payment to add to the above base price
all figures included dealers contribution and based on a 4 year PCP.

Options List;

Metallic Paint.................. +£11.35 pm (GFV inc £0)
Heated Steering Wheel........+£3.25 pm (GFV inc £0)
Adaptive M Suspension........+£7.88 pm (GFV inc £132)
Comfort Access.................+£7.10 pm (GFV inc £0)
Reverse Assist Camera........+£4.13 pm (GFV inc £132)
Grey Shade band top tint.....+£1.40 pm (GFV inc £0)
Glass Sunroof...................+£15.57 pm (GFV inc £132)
Luggage Net.....................+£1.95 pm (GFV inc £0)
Ext Electric Folding Mirrors...+£2.75 pm (GFV inc £0)
Electric Memory Seats........+£13.16pm (GFV inc £0)
Lumber for front seats........+£3.61pm (GFV inc £0)
Heated Front Seats...........+£3.83 pm (GFV inc £132)
Split Fold Rear Seat...........+£3.25 pm (GFV inc £0)
Headlight Washers.............+£3.61 pm (GFV inc £0)
Adaptive LED Headlights.....+£4.92 pm (GFV inc £264)
Front PDC ......................+£3.43 pm (GFV inc £132)
Park Assist.......................+£4.72pm (GFV inc £0)
EBT with Wifi & wireless chg +£5.42 pm (GFV inc £132)
Apple Carplay..................+£4.76 pm (GFV inc £0)
Driving Assistant............... +£7.90 pm (GFV inc £0)
Speed Limit Display........... +£4.12 pm (GFV inc £0)
Microsoft Office ............... +£2.76 pm (GFV inc £0)
Professional Media Pack.......+£13.14 PM (GFV inc £132)

Dealer fitted items
MP Exhaust with C/F Tips ..... NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR ANY M140 produced after June 2018. Sorry.
Limited Slip Differential....... + £56pm (GFV £)) .................. you get the old Diff back (if you want it...) cash price £2650. inc.
Black Mirror and front canard pack (painted gloss black) + £6.27pm (or £295 extra if not financed)

See less See more
#4 ·
It has jumped up quite a bit, seeing as I got my 17 plate with a load of options for 412pm and 500 deposit then it just shows what good deals were about a year ago. Wouldn't pay the prices for 1 now.
Would rather pay a bit extra and get an m2

#9 ·
frazzle said:
How does the standard M140 compare with the shadow? Is the shadow still better value?
Hi Frazzle. No BMW have fixed that so that now the Shadow is more per month than a non-shadow, but not by much.
If you are going to add HK and Sun Pro Glass then Shadow is still better value

#10 ·
TRL said:
frazzle said:
How does the standard M140 compare with the shadow? Is the shadow still better value?
Hi Frazzle. No BMW have fixed that so that now the Shadow is more per month than a non-shadow, but not by much.
If you are going to add HK and Sun Pro Glass then Shadow is still better value
Ah. They are the two options I would want! Not bothered about parking sensors etc.

I think I'm on my own here, but I'm not really a fan of the shadow and I think I prefer the standard colour wheels etc. A restrictive colour palate doesn't help - I could totally go for a tanzanite shadow, and I'd sell the house if I could get it in San Marino!

I've been speccing up all afternoon as suddenly I'm fearful that the end of the M135/M140 is nigh. (conveniently forgetting I have one on the drive!).

#16 ·
baderlfc said:
What on earth is WLTP? And how has it affected the price of the car?
HI buddy. Basically from July new cars will not have their C02/MPG etc measured the old NEDC way.
The new system is meant to replicate "real world" driving as opposed to in a laboratory.
Net result is that all the car makers are having to modify their model range to incorporate new technology.
For instance one of the changes is that the car will no longer have a reset button on its average MPG... so that perspective new owners
can see how the car has really performed over its life.
In addition the engines and exhausts are having to be "modified" shall we say.
Net result is that we no longer have the manual gearbox on our beloved M140 and M240 and the current C02 will go up one band
so first year road tax from July on all M140 and M240 will probably be £830 rather than the current £515. This is speculative at present
but I have to incorporate it as its easier to give good news later on rather than bad news!

TRL

#17 ·
TRL said:
baderlfc said:
What on earth is WLTP? And how has it affected the price of the car?
HI buddy. Basically from July new cars will not have their C02/MPG etc measured the old NEDC way.
The new system is meant to replicate "real world" driving as opposed to in a laboratory.
TRL
I notice on the BMW website that the official combined figures for the 335d/435d appear to have dropped by around 5mpg (so now all mid-40's rather than low 50's); is that because of what you describe above? 340i/440i figures seem unchanged which confirms what some of us have thought for a while (i.e. in normal driving a petrol gets much closer to its combined figure than a diesel!).

#21 ·
Monkeyjm22 said:
dave_bloor said:
billyM135i said:
When exactly will the Q3 prices be available Tony?
Hopefully in Q3
Which is next Monday

0% APR on F30/31 seems a safe bet.....................
Genuinely?

Any ideas of what we're expecting for the f20/f21?
Genuinely - I dunno other than its their volume model and being canned for the new 3 plus car sales arent currently rampant so isnt too out there

F20 - sorry, no idea

#23 ·
Strugs said:
I'm probably being a bit thick here (first post on here, be gentle!) but are the figures at the beginning of this thread the current ones? The thread seems to have changed title so I assume the first post from Tony has been edited since April?
Yes buddy. I have changed the title and the figures to make them current.... its easier than posting a whole new post.

#25 ·
TRL said:
Strugs said:
I'm probably being a bit thick here (first post on here, be gentle!) but are the figures at the beginning of this thread the current ones? The thread seems to have changed title so I assume the first post from Tony has been edited since April?
Yes buddy. I have changed the title and the figures to make them current.... its easier than posting a whole new post.
Cheers Tony! What does your gut say about potential available deals on M140s in Q4 and prior to the new 1-series coming out?

#26 ·
Strugs said:
TRL said:
Strugs said:
Cheers Tony! What does your gut say about potential available deals on M140s in Q4 and prior to the new 1-series coming out?
I really don't know... I never expected the Q3 offer to improve (mind you the GFV went down £1200 which cancelled out nearly all the savings)
I expect the offers wont improve further, and my guy says that Q4 could go back to Q2 deal which would be bad news now that the GFV has dropped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.