Baby BMW Forum banner

BMW 340i and 335d M Sport Shadow Editions - Q3 PCP offer

18K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Jamesno1 
#1 ·
Here are out latest deals on the 340i and 335d M Sport Shadow edition saloon and touring.
Deal shown below is for the standard model.
For orders placed from 1st July 2018 to 30th September 2018 and registered by 30th December 2018.
Please see my other posts for option prices which can be applied here. for anything specific contact me at the usual
email address
TRLdeals@outlook.com

BMW 340i M Sport shadow edition Saloon
Sports Automatic
Basic price On The Road £45,145
Dealer contribution £6150
BMW contribution £3500
Customer balance £35,495.
Customer deposit £4000 then 47 x £399 plus optional final payment (GFV) £14,476.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BMW 335 xDrive M Sport Shadow edition Saloon
Sports Automatic
Basic Price on the Road £45,975.
Dealer contribution £6255
BMW contribution £4750.
Customer balance £35,000.
Customer deposit £4000 then 47 x £391 plus optional final payment (GFV) £14,327.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BMW 340i M Sport Shadow Edition Touring
Sports Automatic
Basic Price on the Road £46,145
Dealer contribution £6145.
BMW contribution £3500.
Customer balance £36,500
Customer deposit £4000 then 47 x £421 plus optional final payment (GFV) £14,462.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BMW 335d xDrive M Sport Shadow Edition Touring
Sports Automatic
Basic Price on the Road £46,975.
Dealer contribution £6375
BMW contribution £4750
Customer balance £35,850
Customer deposit £4000 then 47 x £405 plus optional final payment (GFV) £14,544.

All of the above based on 8000 miles pa and 1.9% APR
terms and conditions apply. Subject to status.

For variations of deposit
every £1000 added saves £24pm.
For mileage variation;
every extra 1000 miles pa adds £7pm

Please remember that these are online deals only and available to order though me directly.

See less See more
#9 ·
Snortyblog said:
TRL said:
davidoff86 said:
How much extra PCM for Pro Nav ?
If I get a chance over the next few days buddy I will post up all of the option costs on this one. check back.
Will the prices for the optional extras be similar to those listed for the m140i and m240i? (For reference)
yes pretty much like for like...

#10 ·
I am interested in following car
BMW 335d xDrive M Sport Shadow Edition Touring

I have a PCP running on a 435d Gran Coupe LCI and needing a bigger car for family as current one a bit small for them.

Is it worth waiting for the new 3 series or shall I try and pick one of these deals?

#12 ·
anyone know when they will stop production of the current 3 series ready for the new 3 series? as i would really like to get a 335d but being in negative equity on my current until around september/october time next year id imagine its not really viable at the moment

#13 ·
mitford said:
anyone know when they will stop production of the current 3 series ready for the new 3 series? as i would really like to get a 335d but being in negative equity on my current until around september/october time next year id imagine its not really viable at the moment
New 3 series is due early 19 I think so a few months before I reckon it will stop on the current model

#14 ·
Tricky401 said:
mitford said:
New 3 series is due early 19 I think so a few months before I reckon it will stop on the current model
Damn will be far to early for me to trade in then for the current model

#15 ·
BMW have confirmed that there will be no more 3 series saloon allocation for Quarter 4 meaning that the cars currently in build
will be the last ones made. These will lock down for spec very soon meaning no more factory orders can now be placed for any 3 series
saloon.

#18 ·
OllyBlox said:
Are you still able to take orders for 340i touring?
As far as I know its only the saloon which has been suspended but why the hell would you want to order a Touring now its on death row?

The fact is Im about to order a new car and after running an F31 335d thought Id bag a bargain run out 340i Touring but its just not to be

Not only has the GFV dropped like a stone recently but inexplicably the APR remains a bit stupid, especially after last years run on 0%, and so it just makes absolutely no financial sense

Ive gone off piste with an 18 month lease out of the BMW paddock and so will wait and see what the deals are like in a year and a bit

Under a year ago a 335D Shadow line Touring was 2500 down and 399/month with the following options:

Sliding Front Armrest
Fineline Wood Trim
Panoramic Sunroof
Electric Folding Door Mirrors
Heated Front Seats
Apple Carplay
Professional Media Package

Compare the current price of 4k down and 421/month for a standard car

Why would you????

#19 ·
dave_bloor said:
As far as I know its only the saloon which has been suspended but why the hell would you want to order a Touring now its on death row?

The fact is Im about to order a new car and after running an F31 335d thought Id bag a bargain run out 340i Touring but its just not to be

Not only has the GFV dropped like a stone recently but inexplicably the APR remains a bit stupid, especially after last years run on 0%, and so it just makes absolutely no financial sense

Ive gone off piste with an 18 month lease out of the BMW paddock and so will wait and see what the deals are like in a year and a bit

Under a year ago a 335D Shadow line Touring was 2500 down and 399/month with the following options:

Sliding Front Armrest
Fineline Wood Trim
Panoramic Sunroof
Electric Folding Door Mirrors
Heated Front Seats
Apple Carplay
Professional Media Package

Compare the current price of 4k down and 421/month for a standard car

Why would you????
Thanks Dave, when you put it like that it doesn't make much sense. Like you I'm looking to change from an F31 335d and thought some run out deals on the 340i would be good value. On the face if it the seemed like they were, but comparing to what you're saying was on offer fairly recently it doesn't look like so much of a bargain.

Back to the drawing board!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.