Baby BMW Forum banner

SOLD> BMW 440i Gran Coupe Motech Individual Edition

12K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  5678 
#1 ·
SOLD THIS ONE SORRY ..... BMW have now improved the PCP deal to 0% APR and a bigger contribution.
Here is the new deal from 1st May for one month only. car must be registered by end of May 2018.

I have a one off BMW 440i Gran Coupe that is both eye-watering in looks and sound!
Check out a quick review of the car by Joe Achilles here;

BMW 440i M Sport Gran Coupe
Sports Automatic.
Finished in Grigio Telesto Pearl individual paint.
Black Dakota Leather.
Piano Black individual wood trim
M Sport Plus Package
Innovation Package (Head Up Display etc)
Icon Adaptive LED lights
Reverse Assist Camera
Folding Door Mirrors
Extended Storage
Full M Performance Carbon Exterior Package
M Performance Power and Sound kit (360PS)
Motech Wheel Spacers
Eibach Progressive Sport Springs.
Full Detail and paint correction by "The Matt Finish".

List Price for this spec is £58,915 OTR
Dealer contribution £7420
BMW contribution £6500
Customer Price £44,995 OTR

Typical Finance Example.
Customer deposit £4500
then 47 x £494.51 plus optional final payment of £17,253.23
based on 8000 miles pa and 0% APR PCP finance with BMW FS>

subject to terms and conditions and credit acceptance subject to status.
If the car is not sold within the next 30 days then I will have it myself. Please do not buy this car.... :bigsmile:

See less See more
#2 ·
It's all over Instagram as I keep linking the wife trying to persuade her to swap it for her 420d convertible......

#14 ·
It's mega money for a 440, it's going to lose 30k in 4 years as the gfv on it is only 16k and the price is 45k after discount .
You can get an m2 for 500 deposit and 460 a month and this is 7.5k deposit and 499 a month. You could virtually get an m4 for them sort of figures.
Lovely car but I wouldn't pay that sort of money for one.

#16 ·
330d said:
Thank you for the feedback. No reply from the OP says a lot about his credibility.
Lol because TRL hasn't replied in a few days says a lot about his credibility?! Believe it or not, people have real lives outside of the forum! I'm also fairly sure he's only holiday having fun driving the NC500, as per his Instagram.

#18 ·
Maccy said:
330d said:
Thank you for the feedback. No reply from the OP says a lot about his credibility.
Lol because TRL hasn't replied in a few days says a lot about his credibility?! Believe it or not, people have real lives outside of the forum! I'm also fairly sure he's only holiday having fun driving the NC500, as per his Instagram.
To be fair there has been a few threads about the warranty and the finance company knowing about the modified cars. TRL continuously gave misleading advice and skipped over very valid questions before having the threads locked.

These cars should be clearly advertised that warranty claims could be refused as they are modified.

They also shouldn't be funded by finance when the car is instantly in breach of that contract.

If one of these modified cars does end up going wrong it's TRL who is going to carry the can for mis-selling them.

#19 ·
It would be good to get a definitive answer on this.

The pcp terms are the main issue. Any modifications need to have been consented by Alphabet. It's in the t's & c's. Logic would say that they need to be aware of the changes in what they are paying for (and it is them paying for it!) if they are not then that very risky territory.

Sure, some people won't mind the risk but it's a lot of money to take a punt on!

#22 ·
Class2ldn said:
It's mega money for a 440, it's going to lose 30k in 4 years as the gfv on it is only 16k and the price is 45k after discount .
You can get an m2 for 500 deposit and 460 a month and this is 7.5k deposit and 499 a month. You could virtually get an m4 for them sort of figures.
Where can you get an M2 for that price. I'd be extremely interested.

#23 ·
Ayman82 said:
Class2ldn said:
Yea, I'd like to know too. That's cheaper than a well specced M140i from TRL.

Maybe you mean £5000 deposit - not £500.

Paul

#25 ·
Paul CS said:
Ayman82 said:
Class2ldn said:
Yea, I'd like to know too. That's cheaper than a well specced M140i from TRL.

Maybe you mean £5000 deposit - not £500.

Paul
Nope I meant 500. Was offered one about 2 weeks ago, couldn't take it as the negative on my m140 was too high so another member took it.

#26 ·
5678 said:
It would be good to get a definitive answer on this.

The pcp terms are the main issue. Any modifications need to have been consented by Alphabet. It's in the t's & c's. Logic would say that they need to be aware of the changes in what they are paying for (and it is them paying for it!) if they are not then that very risky territory.

Sure, some people won't mind the risk but it's a lot of money to take a punt on!
I think that you are confusing 2 things buddy. If you buy a car on a PCP and you then modify it then you are in breach.
As we are the dealer fitting the above items they all appear on the invoice which is sent to the finance company.
That's the reason we are doing this you see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.