Baby BMW Forum banner

*revised* M140/M240 MP LSD now available £2650 Fitted Inc Vat

13K views 32 replies 21 participants last post by  Herohonda 
#1 ·
FORUM ONLY OFFER: prices valid as of APRIL 2017.

Parts Only - £2450 inc VAT Plus delivery costs TBA

Fitment - £200 inc VAT

Total - £2650 inc VAT

PLEASE NOTE that this price includes retaining your old diff (so you can return the car
to stock). This is not an exchange price.

#27 ·
TRL said:
FORUM ONLY OFFER:

Parts Only - £2150 inc VAT Plus delivery costs TBA

Fitment - £300 inc VAT

Total - £2450 inc VAT

PLEASE NOTE that this price includes retaining your old diff (so you can return the car
to stock). This is not an exchange price.
Wow, that is a big difference from the first prices quoted! Does anybody remember the original prices?
I particularly like the fact it is NOT an exchange unit. When you've paid that much for a part, it is nice to know it is yours to sell on rather than giving it away with the car.

#28 ·
bryntech said:
This is an absolute rip off! (not directed at you Tony!)
These units are apparently available in the states from Tischer BMW (" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) for $2600 (£1500) delivered. With shipping and import duty you could still save a good chunk on buying here in rip off Britain.
$2500 = £1500 + £100 carriage + custom handler fees £60 = £1660 + 3.5% duty = £1718 + VAT = £2061.

A small saving, not huge by importing.

#29 ·
£2450 inc. fitting is comparable to the Quaife ATB install (£2k fitted) and has the advantage that you keep the old diff compared to the Quaife plus that nice full BMW warranty feeling :)

Still a lot of £... I must admit I'm still on the fence... If I keep the car long term then perhaps worth it..... question is will I keep it long term?

#32 ·
Have these plummeted in price yet now the pound is amazingly strong lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.