Baby BMW Forum banner

MINI JCW Offer £299pm PCP for 2019 Model

35K views 36 replies 26 participants last post by  ash8433 
#1 ·
Chaps. Anyone fancying a MINI JCW, we at Berry are pleased to offer the following deal for cars ordered before the end of June 2019. Delivery is being pushed back to May at present so be aware of delays. (WLTP no doubt).

Please ONLY email below;
bimmerdeals@outlook.com

Base price car on the road £23,541
PCP quote;
Customer Deposit £299
Payments.....47 x £299.99 per month
Final GFV £11,216

(based on 8000 miles pa and 3.9% APR)

The best MINI offer to date. What a car for £299pm...

DO NOT DM me please. contact David At Bimmerdeals.

Check out @bimmerdeals on instagram

#27 ·
hulahoopian said:
This topic is a year old, or am I being dim ?
"Chaps. Anyone fancying a MINI JCW, we at Berry are pleased to offer the following deal for cars ordered before the end of December 2017."

Above quote is taken from Tony's orginal post so I assume the offers are still running...

Would just like to see an options list and how that affects the monthlies to see whether the JCW makes sense.

#34 ·
TRL said:
Class2ldn said:
Any update on these deals?
Just waiting to hear from our MINI team on them now that the car is due back in production from March 2019.
Considering getting the 2019 onwards JCW next as not sure when next generation 135/140i will be out.

I accept it's a bit slower than the 140i I'm used to, do you think it's a downgrade or still a great car? Again I'd be accepting smaller boot, etc but more from driving point of view Tony?

Look forward to the quotes!

#37 ·
Tony has put the new deals for q1 2019 at the top of page 1 on this thread . Looks a great deal to me 👍

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.