Baby BMW Forum banner

MINI JCW Offer £299pm PCP for 2019 Model

35K views 36 replies 26 participants last post by  ash8433 
#1 ·
Chaps. Anyone fancying a MINI JCW, we at Berry are pleased to offer the following deal for cars ordered before the end of June 2019. Delivery is being pushed back to May at present so be aware of delays. (WLTP no doubt).

Please ONLY email below;
bimmerdeals@outlook.com

Base price car on the road £23,541
PCP quote;
Customer Deposit £299
Payments.....47 x £299.99 per month
Final GFV £11,216

(based on 8000 miles pa and 3.9% APR)

The best MINI offer to date. What a car for £299pm...

DO NOT DM me please. contact David At Bimmerdeals.

Check out @bimmerdeals on instagram

#5 ·
TRL said:
Chaps. Anyone fancying a MINI JCW, we at Berry are pleased to offer the following deal for cars ordered before the end of December.

Base price car on the road £21090.
PCP quote;
MINI Finance deposit contribution £1000.
Customer Deposit £289
Payments.....47 x £289 per month
Final GFV £9613.

(based on 8000 miles pa and 5.9% APR)

Should be able to get a car before Xmas, make a nice present for someone!
Hi Tony.

Are there any deals on the new MINI JCW Clubman?

Example finance figures would be good too. Cheers.

#7 ·
Hi Guys. its a discounted price.
I have not had time to run any costs on the options I am afraid. but work on the same principle as
with the main BMW range.
when I get some time I will oblige.

tony

#8 ·
We will be interested in any deals for a Mini Clubman Cooper S with Chilli pack, metallic and sun pro to replace our current family car in March 17. I guess that would mean placing an order around December/January?

I've asked our local dealers for a estimated quote and numbers look to be around the £330 dep, £330 monthly so if there is any chance that can be beaten please let me know. I posted on this forum a few weeks ago before I went to my local to see if Berry might do any deals on this car in the future.

On the other hand, maybe I could talk her into a JCW!

#10 ·
This is such a good deal, my auto with chill media and a few other options was 420 a month with 2k deposit lol, but I did manage to sell it for 25k.

I would be really interested in the countryman deals.

Any deals on the SD as the Mrs needs a diesel.

#11 ·
Hi Tony,

Genuinely interested in this and could possibly place an order with you in the next few days if the price is right with the additional options we are after :)

Can you drop me a PM to confirm please?

Cheers
Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#21 ·
cookiemonster said:
TRL said:
Working on getting the options costs up and the new Countryman too.
Hi Tony, any updates on this?

Would be interested in the numbers for the 2WD Cooper S or the JCW if you have chance (most likely with the chilli packs).
Hope you don't mind me sharing Gareth's details Tony (tony's mini guy at berry's) he sorted my brother out with his cooper S Gareth.roberts@berrymini.co.uk. Just say Tony sent you and you'll get a good deal!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.