M140 LCI and Shadow Edition PCP deal - Q3 Costs per month

Home of our Tame Sales Manager .... and his great deals

Moderators: babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196, TRL

Jarre
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Re: M140 LCI and Shadow Edition PCP deal - Q3 Costs per month

Post by Jarre » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:27 pm

In that case I will send an email your way regarding a 5dr!
F20 M140i Shadow due end of November :D

smit247

Post by smit247 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:31 pm

Hi Tony, I've been sent your way after posting my thread at...

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=103499

Am I best emailing for a quote on this spec, not in a rush and don't mind the wait for delivery

OK buddy. I have read your post, my figures are already on here for you to quote yourself from (page 1 of this thread obviously)
however I am not around to do any quotes until the start of October now. I have got one car left for December delivery.

I honestly don't know if the new Q4 deals in October will be better or worse for you, so I would ask that you contact me if you
are 100% sure you can order this week. If you are really still hunting around then you may as well wait until the start of October

I am not using my TRL email this week as I have got to focus on my handovers this week..... so email me at

tony.lewis@berrybmw.co.uk
123d Auto M Sport | Space Grey | 18" 261s

Spadam

Post by Spadam » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:37 pm

Hi

Can anyone advise me on when i can order a 140i to be able to take delivery towards the end of March.
I know its a way off but I'm keen to get one ordered but my company car doesn't go back until the beginning of April.

Once the Q4 deals are out, would i be able to order a car for deliver / registration towards the end of March 2018.

Many thanks

smit247

Post by smit247 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:01 pm

smit247 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:31 pm
Hi Tony, I've been sent your way after posting my thread at...

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=103499

Am I best emailing for a quote on this spec, not in a rush and don't mind the wait for delivery

OK buddy. I have read your post, my figures are already on here for you to quote yourself from (page 1 of this thread obviously)
however I am not around to do any quotes until the start of October now. I have got one car left for December delivery.

I honestly don't know if the new Q4 deals in October will be better or worse for you, so I would ask that you contact me if you
are 100% sure you can order this week. If you are really still hunting around then you may as well wait until the start of October

I am not using my TRL email this week as I have got to focus on my handovers this week..... so email me at

tony.lewis@berrybmw.co.uk
Cheers Tony, have emailed - no problem waiting until Q4
123d Auto M Sport | Space Grey | 18" 261s

MrTurner
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by MrTurner » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:28 pm

Spadam wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:37 pm
Hi

Can anyone advise me on when i can order a 140i to be able to take delivery towards the end of March.
I know its a way off but I'm keen to get one ordered but my company car doesn't go back until the beginning of April.

Once the Q4 deals are out, would i be able to order a car for deliver / registration towards the end of March 2018.

Many thanks
I'm planning on ordering end Oct for March delivery, so Dec for April should be OK?

Return to “TRL @ Berry Heathrow BMW”