Dealings

Independently Rated 5-Star Invoice & Replacement GAP insurance at prices up to 85% LESS than from a Motor Dealer.
Forum members call 01943 850999 for 10% discount!

Moderators: babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196, GapInsurance.co.uk

Bmw_ire_2012
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Dealings

Post by Bmw_ire_2012 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:48 pm

I've been dealing with Tom Midgley on my GAP insurance, this guy is a credit to the company and himself. Very helpfully with everything, changed details for me without any issues. Explained the hole process and was very professional, all this done via email. Would like to give a shout out and hopefully his TL or Manager will see this.
M240i Loaded With Options & M Performance Parts. Jb4 / Led M Performance Wheel / Bcs Full System - Sports Cat / BMW M Performance 624 Wheels :evil:

GapInsurance.co.uk
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Re: Dealings

Post by GapInsurance.co.uk » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Bmw_ire_2012 wrote:I've been dealing with Tom Midgley on my GAP insurance, this guy is a credit to the company and himself. Very helpfully with everything, changed details for me without any issues. Explained the hole process and was very professional, all this done via email. Would like to give a shout out and hopefully his TL or Manager will see this.
I've seen it! Relayed your feedback back to him too and he's now buzzing off it :spotman:

Thank you for the glowing feedback and your custom - it is very much appreciated.

Best wishes

David
Invoice, Replacement & Contract Hire GAP Insurance quotes at up to 85% less than your Motor Dealer
T: 01484 490095 E: support@gapinsurance.co.uk W: gapinsurance.co.uk F: facebook.com/gapinsurance

Return to “GapInsurance.co.uk”