New policy

Independently Rated 5-Star Invoice & Replacement GAP insurance at prices up to 85% LESS than from a Motor Dealer.
Forum members call 01943 850999 for 10% discount!

Moderators: babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196, GapInsurance.co.uk

jonny5

New policy

Post by jonny5 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:50 am

Just got my M140i last week as some of you may have seen in the M140 sub forum.

Can highly recommend this company and David for his help.

He answered all my questions, gave advice on cancelling old GAP insurance I had for previous car.

Also gave some tips to save a few quid if you have 1st year cover with your insurer.

Got 4 years cover for the car for only £219 ish and that's for the full top package that will cover replacement GAP.

Cheers
Jonny
Arrived: BMW M140i 5 Door - Melbourne Red / Sport Auto / Comfort Pack / Pro Nav / HK Audio / SP Glass / Heated Front Seats
Gone: 15' Seat Ibiza FR 1.4 EcoTSI

GapInsurance.co.uk
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Re: New policy

Post by GapInsurance.co.uk » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:29 pm

jonny5 wrote:Just got my M140i last week as some of you may have seen in the M140 sub forum.

Can highly recommend this company and David for his help.

He answered all my questions, gave advice on cancelling old GAP insurance I had for previous car.

Also gave some tips to save a few quid if you have 1st year cover with your insurer.

Got 4 years cover for the car for only £219 ish and that's for the full top package that will cover replacement GAP.

Cheers
Jonny
Thanks for your custom and the great feedback Jonny.

David
Invoice & Replacement GAP Insurance quotes at up to 85% less than your Motor Dealer
T: 01943 850999 E: support@gapinsurance.co.uk W: gapinsurance.co.uk F: facebook.com/gapinsurance

Return to “GapInsurance.co.uk”