flyboy777
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Re: Deal Offered

Post by flyboy777 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:00 pm

KenC wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:49 pm
White one at Sytner by any chance?
There was a white one at Sytner for 44K that had all the above options & speed limit display as well but it had been reserved when I enquired though it stayed in the listings as available.
The salesman came back with a few others in group but nothing as keenly priced as that one or was pre LCI.
No manuals out there, would’ve liked to have tried one first however the DCT seems a peach.
I financed through my offset mortgage as it is at 0.99% & I couldn’t get them to come anywhere near that.

Running it in & the weather has been awful anyway so had to be careful. Multi storey car park at work is fun in sport mode with the window open though.

Will look at gap insurance, have usually just risked it before & effectively self insured the gap. Insurance companies always screw you over one way or another, but will get a few quotes.

Came from an F31 320D touring so this is a completely different beast!
2017 M2.
2015 F31 320D.
2007 123D. P-Torque remap.

Ursy
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Ursy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:40 pm

Been offered this deal on a factory order M2 and thought I'd get people thoughts.

Manual
Hk
Sun protection
Folding mirrors
Heated seats
High beam assist
Grey shade band

£7k down
£399 a month over 48 months
8k per annum.

Delivery for March.

Sounds decent to me.

pstevie

Post by pstevie » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:41 am

Ok these deals finally have me tempted to jump into one.

Williams Liverpool have one at 46k with:
DCT
HK
Reverse Camera
Folding Mirrors
Electric Seats
Heated Seats
Privacy Glass

I make that spec 51,380 OTR, only thing I would of liked is icons and wireless charging

Few questions is what can I expect to pay with 10k in? £300?

Am i right in thinking that they can do it at 3.9% as its less than 100 miles? And that I only have to pay the £450 road tax not the initial chunk for it being over 40k as its a pre reg?

Im guessing there will be no further discount available on it, any help appreciated

ASB1960
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by ASB1960 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:51 am

If they can do it at 3.9 and the GFV is around 25k then yes. About 300. I am sure they will give you a representative quote.

Personally I would always expect some movement on the sticker price.

You can do what ifs on the finance here.

http://www.pcpcal.co.uk
M135i 3 door, auto, mineral grey/oyster - black, bus nav, black panel, adaptive, driver comfort. Arrived 24th June 2014.

KenC
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by KenC » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:00 am

That does not sound a great deal to me. The saving to list is £5390. It is £450 tax so net saving is £4940. Peter Vardy advertised saving on a new car is £4280. That makes less than £700 saving against a new 2018/ 18 plate car.

If you like LBB the car at Rybrook Wolverhampton is marginally cheaper, has Icons and wireless charging and lists at around £1800 more making it a much better deal for the spec you want.

Also see the first post on this thread.
Last edited by KenC on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ursy
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Ursy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:04 am

Hmm,

Think you guys have set my mind to rest.

Im going to buy the M3 ive seen, and then move onto the M2 CS once thats out.

pstevie

Post by pstevie » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:24 am

That pcpcal website is superb thanks

And I couldnt see the Rybrook one on the bmw website but found it on their own, it is a massive spec! Wanted black but that makes the Williams one look a terrible deal. Will have to see if its still available but I can only get to the dealers at the weekend and im in the North West, havent even sat in one yet!

Also can Carplay be added afterwards?

KenC
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by KenC » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:35 am

pstevie wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:24 am
That pcpcal website is superb thanks

And I couldnt see the Rybrook one on the bmw website but found it on their own, it is a massive spec! Wanted black but that makes the Williams one look a terrible deal. Will have to see if its still available but I can only get to the dealers at the weekend and im in the North West, havent even sat in one yet!

Also can Carplay be added afterwards?
It was available yesterday morning. Car is sitting in their showroom.

sackerley

Post by sackerley » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:15 pm

HI All, first post here so hello everyone.

I thought I'd join this thread as I've just signed a deal for a new build M2 to be delivered mid March.

Ive ordered a LBB - Low spec - only added privacy glass. I didn't get on well with the DCT box and much prefer manual.
I also had a back to back demo of a standard stereo compared to a HK - yes theres a difference but £600, no thanks.

I was also told not to bother with CarPlay as its only really benefit is in reading out texts (no interest in that). And it stops you from using BMW maps and uses Apples instead. So £300 saved!

The deal I got was £1200 deposit - 8K miles a year - £498 a month. Personally I'm pleased with that.

KenC
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by KenC » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:55 pm

Congratulations sackerley, not too long to wait. Sounds close to the Peter Vardy figures for a manual with that spec so assume you got quite a good deal there.

wenklaw
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by wenklaw » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:40 pm

sackerley wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:15 pm
HI All, first post here so hello everyone.

I thought I'd join this thread as I've just signed a deal for a new build M2 to be delivered mid March.

Ive ordered a LBB - Low spec - only added privacy glass. I didn't get on well with the DCT box and much prefer manual.
I also had a back to back demo of a standard stereo compared to a HK - yes theres a difference but £600, no thanks.

I was also told not to bother with CarPlay as its only really benefit is in reading out texts (no interest in that). And it stops you from using BMW maps and uses Apples instead. So £300 saved!

The deal I got was £1200 deposit - 8K miles a year - £498 a month. Personally I'm pleased with that.
Great car and I am sure you will love it with or without loads of options. All I will say is this though, HK is only £305 more than standard, it makes the cabin look a lot more premium and does sound better if you feed it a good source. How much is that going to cost you per month extra? I had advanced audio in my m135i and while the sound was perfectly fine and not particularly substandard to the HK (it isn't as deep or loud though) , looking at the black blanking surrounds on the doors made me wish I had gone for the HK.

Carplay I agree is fairly crap, but it doesn't stop you using BMW nav.

sackerley

Post by sackerley » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:45 pm

KenC - it was the Vardy figures that I took to my local dealer who matched it. The figures most others are quoting are a lot higher. I was very pleased with the quick delivery time too - especially with early orders taking 12 months or so

Wenklaw - I hear you but for me its a no go re the speakers - the standard no cost option set up I heard in a standard 2 series was good enough for me. I've been stung before buying Bose, B&O etc and (to me) they are not worth the cash. But yes they do look nicer.

I am tempted to get some M Performance carbon bits fitted later on though. I'm currently chasing prices on these.

mouse140i
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by mouse140i » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:41 pm

So £44kish for an M2 seems to be the marker?

What about an M4 DCT at £52k with similar kit? Any good?

TerryCTR
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by TerryCTR » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:54 pm

mouse140i wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:41 pm
So £44kish for an M2 seems to be the marker?

What about an M4 DCT at £52k with similar kit? Any good?
Depends on the exact spec, if you go M4 then HUD, Speed limit display and surround camera are a must imo
M2 Lci

Dirty Tool
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Dirty Tool » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:37 am

What do people think of this deal ?

http://www.petervardybmw.co.uk/cars/bmw ... /m2-coupe/

Customer Deposit : £998
Dealer contribution : £4179
Monthly Payments : £498/month for 48 months or £508/month if you want DCT
APR : 3.9%
Fixed Interest : 2%

This is on a brand new car therefore would have to wait for it to be built. My F80 M3 lease comes to and end soon and starting to weigh up options.
F80 M3 DCT.

Return to “F87 M2”