M2 power output??

Get your M2 fix here

Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, babybmwadmin

Post Reply
User avatar
and79
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:46 pm

M2 power output??

Post by and79 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:48 am

So this is why M lites are quicker...Image
Image

AdamC
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:02 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: M2 power output??

Post by AdamC » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:52 am

I believe that is showing BHP at the wheels.
2015 LCI M135i - AW - Coral - Auto - HK - Pro Nav & More -

User avatar
OrtonM135i
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:00 am
Location: Northamptonshire

M2 power output??

Post by OrtonM135i » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:57 am

and79 wrote:So this is why M lites are quicker...Image
Image
Image looks like the same quality and attention to detail of BMW’s aftermarket care has been put into their marketing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2017 M140i auto
2013 M135i auto
2010 Mini JCW
2010 123D Msport
2007 Porsche Cayman S
2011 135i Coupe DCT
2007 Mini Cooper S

User avatar
and79
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Re: M2 power output??

Post by and79 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:21 am

OrtonM135i wrote:
and79 wrote:So this is why M lites are quicker...Image
Image
Image looks like the same quality and attention to detail of BMW’s aftermarket care has been put into their marketing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image I guess so!

User avatar
and79
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Re: M2 power output??

Post by and79 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:31 am

OrtonM135i wrote:
and79 wrote:So this is why M lites are quicker...Image
Image
Image looks like the same quality and attention to detail of BMW’s aftermarket care has been put into their marketing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image I guess so!

User avatar
Deadeye
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2550
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:33 pm
Contact:

Re: M2 power output??

Post by Deadeye » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:29 pm

306hp is the std output of the N54.

Stupid dealer - is it a Shytner?
F20 M135i - most toys
F80 M3 - even more toys - gone!
F87 M2 - most toys

Tell others about your car buying experience by writing a car dealer review at http://www.carbuyingadvisor.co.uk

User avatar
and79
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Re: M2 power output??

Post by and79 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:51 pm

Deadeye wrote:306hp is the std output of the N54.

Stupid dealer - is it a Shytner?
How did you guess?
Mentioned it to a member of staff who then asked “are you sure?, 306bhp is very powerful.” 🤦🏽‍♂️

User avatar
Deadeye
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2550
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:33 pm
Contact:

Re: M2 power output??

Post by Deadeye » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:11 pm

and79 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:51 pm
Deadeye wrote:306hp is the std output of the N54.

Stupid dealer - is it a Shytner?
How did you guess?
Mentioned it to a member of staff who then asked “are you sure?, 306bhp is very powerful.” 🤦🏽‍♂️
How do they feel about the 590bhp in an M6 CP!? :lol: :lol:
F20 M135i - most toys
F80 M3 - even more toys - gone!
F87 M2 - most toys

Tell others about your car buying experience by writing a car dealer review at http://www.carbuyingadvisor.co.uk

User avatar
and79
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Re: M2 power output??

Post by and79 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Deadeye wrote:
and79 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:51 pm
Deadeye wrote:306hp is the std output of the N54.

Stupid dealer - is it a Shytner?
How did you guess?
Mentioned it to a member of staff who then asked “are you sure?, 306bhp is very powerful.” 🤦🏽‍♂️
How do they feel about the 590bhp in an M6 CP!? :lol: :lol:
prob tell me the CP isn’t available on a M6 only the M7. Image

robsta555
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:04 am
Location: NW London

Re: M2 power output??

Post by robsta555 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:40 pm

My M2's GAP insurance came with a strange BHP figure of 335bhp
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (26.61 KiB) Viewed 478 times

User avatar
and79
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Re: M2 power output??

Post by and79 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:54 pm

robsta555 wrote:My M2's GAP insurance came with a strange BHP figure of 335bhp
Capture.JPG
Is your gap insurance through Sytner? Image

robsta555
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:04 am
Location: NW London

Re: M2 power output??

Post by robsta555 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:35 pm

and79 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:54 pm
robsta555 wrote:My M2's GAP insurance came with a strange BHP figure of 335bhp

Capture.JPG
Is your gap insurance through Sytner? Image
No, its through Lancatser.
Current: M2 LCI
Previous: M135i with MPE and LSD

Post Reply

Return to “F87 M2”