Baby BMW Forum banner

M2 Detailed with Gtechnic Crystal Serum Black & Exo

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  YaoNg 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Very nice, everytime I see an M2 I just want one more and more!

I've also been looking for recommendations of Essex based detailers, judging by that I'm guessing you'd recommend?

#7 ·
AndytheGreek said:
Carbon nob! [emoji7]
Couldn't resist a carbon nob!!

Techie said:
Very nice, everytime I see an M2 I just want one more and more!

I've also been looking for recommendations of Essex based detailers, judging by that I'm guessing you'd recommend?
Most definitely, Paul who owns Definitive Detail is an accredited Gtechniq detailer and has an incredibly high attention to detail as you can see from the pictures above. I wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending him to anyone, his work is brilliant.

MerlinPurple said:
Very nice andy!

How long did it take them?
It took them 5 days, 3 days of prep which was a 2 stage machine polish, machine polish the wheels and two days for the coating and final bits.

#9 ·
Andy OH said:
Most definitely, Paul who owns Definitive Detail is an accredited Gtechniq detailer and has an incredibly high attention to detail as you can see from the pictures above. I wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending him to anyone, his work is brilliant.

It took them 5 days, 3 days of prep which was a 2 stage machine polish, machine polish the wheels and two days for the coating and final bits.
Always good to find a detailer that isn't mobile, works in a unit, and takes 5 days to complete. For me there is no other way.

Car looks amazing. Congratulations and I'm very jealous. Enjoy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.