New F45 Owner

Find out more about the BMW 2 Series F45 & F46
The BMW 2 Series Active Tourer F45 (2014-)
The BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer F46 (2015-)

Moderators: marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, babybmwadmin, Rich196

Post Reply
OldCroc
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:27 pm

New F45 Owner

Post by OldCroc » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:32 pm

Greetings from a new F45 owner in sunny Lincs. 66 plate 218d and have clocked up over 2k miles so far, Love the car after coming from a Volvo V40.
OldCroc

midlifecrisis
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 5756
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm
Location: Well away from the rat race

Re: New F45 Owner

Post by midlifecrisis » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:42 pm

Welcome to the house of fun from another old croc :lol:

Yet another old croc on here will undoubtedly be up to welcome you shortly.
Paul



2010 123d M Sport Space Grey
2012 M135i Mineral Grey (Mustafa Mk I)
2014 M135i Sapphire Black (Mustafa Mk II)
2016 M140i Mineral Grey (Mustafa Mk III)

User avatar
Tommo
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1334
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:46 pm
Location: Aaaampshire

Re: New F45 Owner

Post by Tommo » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:19 pm

Hello and welcome...from a young croc.. :lol:
Tom

2010 C63 AMG - Milltek cat delete & factory Carbon
2006 130i M Sport - lots of goodies
2008 118d Edition ES with Msport body kit & interior

User avatar
dorsetred
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 645
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:48 am

Re: New F45 Owner

Post by dorsetred » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:11 am

Welcome to the forum good to see yet another F45 Active Tourer coming to the forum, suspect I'm probably the "old Croc" Paul mentioned but still going strong working in Saudi, thankfully back home on Friday and looking forward to getting back to a sensible way of life for a few weeks! :lol:

dorsetred 8)
[/color]Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG
Previous - BMW 218d M Sport Active Tourer, BMW 118d, Honda Civic V-Tech Type R GT, Volvo C-30 1.8 R-Design, Honda HRV

midlifecrisis
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 5756
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm
Location: Well away from the rat race

Re: New F45 Owner

Post by midlifecrisis » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:40 pm

dorsetred wrote:Welcome to the forum good to see yet another F45 Active Tourer coming to the forum, suspect I'm probably the "old Croc" Paul mentioned but still going strong working in Saudi, thankfully back home on Friday and looking forward to getting back to a sensible way of life for a few weeks! :lol:

dorsetred 8)
I was actually referring to Golfer, but now I know you are one of us, you can stand by for a bit of stick, as he seems to revel in dishing it out to me :roll: :lol:
Paul



2010 123d M Sport Space Grey
2012 M135i Mineral Grey (Mustafa Mk I)
2014 M135i Sapphire Black (Mustafa Mk II)
2016 M140i Mineral Grey (Mustafa Mk III)

User avatar
golfer
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2254
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm
Location: Either cleaning my car or my clubs

Re: New F45 Owner

Post by golfer » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:32 pm

midlifecrisis wrote:
dorsetred wrote:Welcome to the forum good to see yet another F45 Active Tourer coming to the forum, suspect I'm probably the "old Croc" Paul mentioned but still going strong working in Saudi, thankfully back home on Friday and looking forward to getting back to a sensible way of life for a few weeks! :lol:

dorsetred 8)
I was actually referring to Golfer, but now I know you are one of us, you can stand by for a bit of stick, as he seems to revel in dishing it out to me :roll: :lol:
Whoa ! I've never been in this section before. It's really very nice isn't it. I do apologise for my "old" friend Paul :)
2006 E87 130i M sport - LMB - Black Leather - Slowly being cosmetically modded.

User avatar
golfer
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2254
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm
Location: Either cleaning my car or my clubs

Re: New F45 Owner

Post by golfer » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:39 am

midlifecrisis wrote:
dorsetred wrote:Welcome to the forum good to see yet another F45 Active Tourer coming to the forum, suspect I'm probably the "old Croc" Paul mentioned but still going strong working in Saudi, thankfully back home on Friday and looking forward to getting back to a sensible way of life for a few weeks! :lol:

dorsetred 8)
I was actually referring to Golfer, but now I know you are one of us, you can stand by for a bit of stick, as he seems to revel in dishing it out to me :roll: :lol:
Well Paul your timing couldn't have been better ... it's dorsetred's birthday today. Happy birthday mate :fest:
2006 E87 130i M sport - LMB - Black Leather - Slowly being cosmetically modded.

User avatar
Twenny
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 9368
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: South East Kent

Re: New F45 Owner

Post by Twenny » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:45 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DORSETRED


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2010 125i E82 Coupe M Sport Black
P-Torqued 266bhp-BMWP exhaust+intake+skirts+gear knob+grilles---Rieger diffuser-Darklines-retrofit cruise control-130i front discs-VMR v710-Eibach ARB
My build thread - http://www.babybmw.net/viewtopic.php?t=60951

User avatar
dorsetred
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 645
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:48 am

Re: New F45 Owner

Post by dorsetred » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:54 pm

Hi Guys

Many thanks for the birthday wishes on my 69th which are really appreciated especially as I'm in Bahrain and despite the lovely weather during today 23 degrees it's now getting quite cold as it's almost 6pm, generally the chill factor more than anything. Still two more days very unfortunate that I've got to attend an exhibition here rather than going to the office in Saudi plus getting up at 7.15 instead of 4.30 as no doubt you can understand is very difficult!! :lol:

Can't wait for Thursday night hitting the Kilkenny in the Airport Irish Bar before my flight at 01.30 back to T5!

Don't care about the weather as long as it's not raining too much as it's a great change from being here.

dorsetred (Allan) 8)
[/color]Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG
Previous - BMW 218d M Sport Active Tourer, BMW 118d, Honda Civic V-Tech Type R GT, Volvo C-30 1.8 R-Design, Honda HRV

OldCroc
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:27 pm

Re: New F45 Owner

Post by OldCroc » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:31 pm

Thanks for the warm responses. Just a question - I did not get any email notifications of responses - have I missed a setting somewhere?
OldCroc

midlifecrisis
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 5756
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm
Location: Well away from the rat race

Re: New F45 Owner

Post by midlifecrisis » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:29 pm

Many Happy Returns Allan ..... seems like all us oldies are congregating on this thread :lol:
OldCroc wrote:Thanks for the warm responses. Just a question - I did not get any email notifications of responses - have I missed a setting somewhere?
OldCroc
No you haven't missed any notifications, as you will only get them if someone actually quotes one of your posts, or part of it, in theirs.

The only email notifications you will get are when someone actually sends you a Private message on here.

Hope that helps? :wink:
Paul



2010 123d M Sport Space Grey
2012 M135i Mineral Grey (Mustafa Mk I)
2014 M135i Sapphire Black (Mustafa Mk II)
2016 M140i Mineral Grey (Mustafa Mk III)

midlifecrisis
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 5756
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm
Location: Well away from the rat race

Re: New F45 Owner

Post by midlifecrisis » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Especially from all us oldies on here to Allan .....

Getting Better

You’re not getting older,
“Just better,”
that’s the verse.
But let’s be kind of honest,
When you age,
You just get worse.

Your neckline sags,
Your eyelids bag,
Your posture gets the bends.

The one thing you can count on
Is the kindness of your friends!

,,,,, some friends eh? Not something I've written, but thought mildly amusing. Am sure it doesn't apply to you though :wink:
Paul



2010 123d M Sport Space Grey
2012 M135i Mineral Grey (Mustafa Mk I)
2014 M135i Sapphire Black (Mustafa Mk II)
2016 M140i Mineral Grey (Mustafa Mk III)

User avatar
golfer
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2254
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm
Location: Either cleaning my car or my clubs

Re: New F45 Owner

Post by golfer » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:58 pm

midlifecrisis wrote:Especially from all us oldies on here to Allan .....

Getting Better

You’re not getting older,
“Just better,”
that’s the verse.
But let’s be kind of honest,
When you age,
You just get worse.

Your neckline sags,
Your eyelids bag,
Your posture gets the bends.

The one thing you can count on
Is the kindness of your friends!

,,,,, some friends eh? Not something I've written, but thought mildly amusing. Am sure it doesn't apply to you though :wink:
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
2006 E87 130i M sport - LMB - Black Leather - Slowly being cosmetically modded.

User avatar
dorsetred
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 645
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:48 am

Re: New F45 Owner

Post by dorsetred » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi Paul

Love it although at the moment definite bags under my eyes, my chest muscles have dropped to my waist (that's my excuse anyway) still got most of my hair but overall occasionally still feel like a knock-kneed knackered old nose bag perhaps it's a means of gaining sympathy?

Nah whatever still gonna have a few between lunchtime tomorrow and on the plane just so I'm primed for back home where a pint doesn't cost £8.50! :roll:

dorsetred - Allan 8)
[/color]Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG
Previous - BMW 218d M Sport Active Tourer, BMW 118d, Honda Civic V-Tech Type R GT, Volvo C-30 1.8 R-Design, Honda HRV

midlifecrisis
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 5756
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm
Location: Well away from the rat race

Re: New F45 Owner

Post by midlifecrisis » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:41 pm

dorsetred wrote:Hi Paul

Love it although at the moment definite bags under my eyes, my chest muscles have dropped to my waist (that's my excuse anyway) still got most of my hair but overall occasionally still feel like a knock-kneed knackered old nose bag perhaps it's a means of gaining sympathy?

Nah whatever still gonna have a few between lunchtime tomorrow and on the plane just so I'm primed for back home where a pint doesn't cost £8.50! :roll:

dorsetred - Allan 8)
:beerchug:
Paul



2010 123d M Sport Space Grey
2012 M135i Mineral Grey (Mustafa Mk I)
2014 M135i Sapphire Black (Mustafa Mk II)
2016 M140i Mineral Grey (Mustafa Mk III)

Post Reply

Return to “F45, F46 (2014 - tbd)”