Baby BMW Forum banner

Rear Dark Line Light Kits

73K views 501 replies 145 participants last post by  cotswoldbmwmini 
#1 ·
These Dark Line kits really do give the rear end of your car a great look

There are several versions available dependant on model and vehicle spec so please give us a call on 01242 335365 with your vehicle registration or chassis number for a quote

#278 ·
Gem88 said:
Hi,

May I please have a quote for the dark lines on my e88 125 please.

My reg is cu61 fxg

Many thanks

Gem
Hi,

The price for the lights for your car would be £230.36 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Price is valid for 7 days from today.

Payment Options

Delivery Address the same as Registered Card Address

Call 01452872666 and quote ref 25193

Delivery Address Different to Registered Card Address

Paypal - partsgloucester@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift with quote ref 25193 and your delivery address in the notes section

Bank Transfer - Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 30931748 with ref 25193 in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address

Many Thanks
Alex

#279 ·
bud0432 said:
Hi, what do you have available for LY55 HWD 120d

Thanks
Hi,

The price for rear dark line lights for your car would be £155.56 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Payment Options

Call 01452872666 and quote ref 25194

Please send payment as a gift with quote ref 25194 and your delivery address in the notes section

Bank Transfer - Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 30931748 with ref 25194 in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address

Many Thanks
Alex

#280 ·
Bimmer said:
Hi all

Trying to find out a bit more info about this light kit. Do you get new light housings for the light or is it like a film you put on the lights? How hard is is to fit? Also could you tell me if it is avilable on my car? Reg is YL66 CCE

Many thanks
Hi,

Sorry but darkline rear lights are not available for you car.

Kind Regards
Alex

#281 ·
Price and availability for an E88? YA 08 DRO. Would like a price on dark lines and the standard reds? Cannot make my mind up which would look better on my lemans blue vert

#282 ·
Wilko135i said:
Price and availability for an E88? YA 08 DRO. Would like a price on dark lines and the standard reds? Cannot make my mind up which would look better on my lemans blue vert
Hi,

As discussed on the phone I have PM'ed you what else you are looking for.

The darklines will be in tomorrow and sent out the same day.

All going well they should be with you by Saturday if not early next week.

Kind Regards
Alex

#284 ·
Hi,

Part numbers for the lights are as follows:

63.21.0.397.034 - left light
63.21.0.397.035 - right light
63.21.0.397.036 - left bulb socket
63.21.0.397.037 - right bulb socket

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards
Alex

#286 ·
Chrispug said:
Hi can i have a price for YE55 XYL with the led strips please
Hi Chris sorry for butting in here but if you enquire using your reg number you will end up with the old style lamps. You need to ask for Lci rear lamps (with led strips) non dark line. The dark lines are the ones with smoked lenses.

#287 ·
Hi,

Unfortunately the LED lights that golfer has mentioned are not available for your car as they are only applicable with the xenon lights and adaptive light features.

Dark line lights are available at a price of £162.36 if you was indeed interested in them.

On quote ref 27444 for you.

#289 ·
Ukreddevil said:
What would the price be for mine 2014 116d reg T26 DBB ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi,

The price for rear dark line lights for your car would be £231.20 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Payment Options

Call 01452872666 and quote ref 27491

Please send payment as a gift with quote ref 27491 and your delivery address in the notes section

Bank Transfer - Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 30931748 with ref 27491 in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address

Many Thanks
Alex

#291 ·
Chrispug said:
What would the price be on e87 non dark line but led thanks
Hi,

Sorry but the LED face lift lights are not available for your car.

Kind Regards
Alex

#293 ·
Chrispug said:
Could I just have a price please
The current price is £219 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK but the part is not currently available to order as they are on a technical hold.

#294 ·
Hello!

I have a LCI 2013 E82 without xenons...how much are black lines? Also, I assume I can't fit the LED version? I would prefer that version but am I correct in saying it will only work with a bit of messing around with the wiring...

Could you share the part number and price?

NX13DMZ - cheers!

Josh

#295 ·
rare said:
Hello!

I have a LCI 2013 E82 without xenons...how much are black lines? Also, I assume I can't fit the LED version? I would prefer that version but am I correct in saying it will only work with a bit of messing around with the wiring...

Could you share the part number and price?

NX13DMZ - cheers!

Josh
Hi Josh,

The straight plug & play dark lines are 63212225381 - £184.46

You can fit the high xenon version which will require some wiring modification. These are 63212225282 - £240.56

#297 ·
rare said:
Thank you mate!

I can't seem to find a guide anywhere at all for the wiring. Any suggestions?

Am I right in saying I can plug the Xenon version and use them without any problems just without the LED functionality...I could sort the wiring at a later date?
All I can suggest is asking around on the forum as I'm not 100% sure to be honest

Yes they will still work but the LED strip won't as far as I know

#299 ·
Mo110 said:
Can I get a price please for the rear dark line lights for an e82, 2009 (08/09) 120d with factory xenons?

Thanks in advance for reply.
Hi,

Could you give me your vehicle reg or vin please so that we can be 100% accurate

Many thanks

#300 ·
Hi,

Can you quote me happy on a set of rear hi dark lines for my e82 please ? :)

I believe the Hi dark lines are a direct fit for my car? part number B63.21.2.225.282?

Reg EK60 TBO.

Could you also give me price for gloss black kidney grills for same vehicle please.

kind regards Simon

#301 ·
Hi Simon,

The price for the dark line rear lights would be £240.56 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

If you could identify if you have the rounded or pointed grills as shown in the picture in the PM I will send you I can price you up the grills also.

On ref number 29770.

Kind Regards
Alex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.