Bluespark Tuning Box

Bluespark Automotive provide plug and play performance tuning solutions for Turbocharged Petrol and Diesel vehicles. We cover most BMW models and get great results from them. We are a UK company based just south of Newcastle Upon Tyne, where you are always welcome to call in for a chat.

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, eddbluespark

eddbluespark

Re: Bluespark Tuning Box

Post by eddbluespark » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:25 pm

figolovechild wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:29 pm
DannyBDJ wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:19 am
I’ve had mine fitted a couple of weeks now and I’ve moved up the maps to map E now & I don’t feel any difference. I’m going to unplug it and take it for a spin, the difference should be night & day
I’ve just fitted mine today and left it on setting C. It’s smoother to drive and pulls like a train. It’s odd because I have a manual and driving at lower speeds the car is normally quite difficult to control without it wanting to kangaroo. This is not a problem now that the box has been fitted, I’m impressed
Danny, did you get sorted with this? The difference with and without the box should be huge. If it isn't something is most definitely not right.

Return to “Bluespark Automotive”