Bluespark Tuning Box

Bluespark Automotive provide plug and play performance tuning solutions for Turbocharged Petrol and Diesel vehicles. We cover most BMW models and get great results from them. We are a UK company based just south of Newcastle Upon Tyne, where you are always welcome to call in for a chat.

Moderators: marco_polo, Rich196, babybmwadmin, Producethis, Lambster, eddbluespark

BigandScottish

Re: Bluespark Tuning Box

Post by BigandScottish » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:17 pm

Fitted mine yesterday on map D -makes a good difference, like it :D

Had to take it off as car going back into dealer - :cry:

Robtor

Post by Robtor » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:15 am

I have literally just read this topic from start to finish - good read!

My question is; Has anyone tried altering the 1 - 9 dial? On my diesel BS box this increases the strength of the map selected with the A - E selector. I haven't seen it mentioned once here or in the instructions so I'm guessing it's not in use in this application?

Edit: Emailed Bluespark and they replied instantly; the dial in question isn't used on petrol cars and has no effect.

bigbruiseral

Post by bigbruiseral » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:02 am

When changing from D to E is just engine off move the pin up one and away you go or are people locking the car waiting 5 min before they move pins?

An are the pins labled i didt notice any marks from A to E i just mopped it in the middle

happy_micky

Post by happy_micky » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:19 am

Had a great experience with the box on my M240i which is going back tomorrow...for an exchange to a M2C!! Very excited but does anyone have any experience with the Bluespark on a M2C yet? I have placed my order for the bluespark unit already but just wanted to listen to people's opnions on them.
Thanks

Tooney
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Tooney » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:40 am

happy_micky wrote:Had a great experience with the box on my M240i which is going back tomorrow...for an exchange to a M2C!! Very excited but does anyone have any experience with the Bluespark on a M2C yet? I have placed my order for the bluespark unit already but just wanted to listen to people's opnions on them.
Thanks
Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
M2 Competition Hockenheim Silver

Return to “Bluespark Automotive”