Bluespark Tuning Box

Bluespark Automotive provide plug and play performance tuning solutions for Turbocharged Petrol and Diesel vehicles. We cover most BMW models and get great results from them. We are a UK company based just south of Newcastle Upon Tyne, where you are always welcome to call in for a chat.

Moderators: Lambster, marco_polo, Rich196, Producethis, babybmwadmin, eddbluespark

unrealvirusuk

Re: Bluespark Tuning Box

Post by unrealvirusuk »

I have fitted a bluespark tuning box to my 2013 PWG 135i today and like a few have said it feels very lumpy the car feels loads better in its stock form. What can I do to stop this? Thanks

eddbluespark
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by eddbluespark »

The best thing you can do is call us and I or one of the team will be able to help you out. We do check the forums now and then but its only by blind luck that I saw this today.

This kind of thing is normally pretty easily resolvable. Our number is 0191 385 9005. Just give us a ring in the morning.

Best Regards,
Edd
Bluespark Automotive Ltd - Plug and Play Tuning Solutions - See what we can do for your BMW here: https://www.bluesparkautomotive.com/bmw-tuning

MrWhitehouseM140i

Post by MrWhitehouseM140i »

Just ordered my BS box for my 67Plate M140i Shadow Edition. I can’t wait to fit it and see the results for myself. It’s certainly been interesting to read this feed. All in all, feedback seems very positive.

Return to “Bluespark Automotive”