AutoID rear diffuser

Passionate about cars, it's our mission to engineer and source top quality parts and accessories for BMWs, at prices likeminded enthusiasts can afford. As a member of the forum, you will become part of our product creation process, be entitled to forum discounts and exclusive offers.

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Jack@AUTOID

Williams327
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

AutoID rear diffuser

Post by Williams327 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:28 am

Thought Id give jack at AutoID a shout out. Took advantage off his offer he had going at the weekend -£100 off his carbon fibre mperformamce diffuser for the lci 1 series.

Quick delivery despite opting for the cheaper £10 shipping option, arrived within two days of ordering.

First impressions opening the box very well packaged and extremely light! Carbon weave is amazing and love how the carbon meets into a V in the middle of the diffuser.

Fitting was straight forward, I removed my MPE (not necessary) as I wanted to cut my stock mid section down slightly so the exhaust tips sat more flush in the diffuser. Would say it’s a 30min job max two bolts either side and two plastic rivets then just a case of working the clips out from one side and it pops off.

Gives a much more aggressive arse to the car now but without being over the top.
Think the m135/40 lacked rear end aggression other then the two tips.

Anyone on the fence go for it, good customer service from jack and top product :spotman:

M140i 3 door Auto

Mods - JB4, LSD, underbody brace, Carbon MPE, PCW silencer, Decat, AFE intake, auto id mirrors>diffuser, kerscher splitter, carbon spoiler, Mp skirts>blades>grills, OZ ultraleggeras, H&R -25mm, M4 pads, braided lines

M-140i
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Re: AutoID rear diffuser

Post by M-140i » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:23 am

:headbanger: Very, VERY, good.
/M140i xdrive

MrPocketRocket
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by MrPocketRocket » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:27 am

I’ve got mine done too which I collected from Jack. Very nice chap and awesome mod to complete the rear! The carbon piece is amazing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BMW M140i - 5 Door - Coral Red Leather - Mineral Grey - M Performance Exhaust (Carbon Tips) - M Performance Side Decals - M Performance Grills - Front Silencer Delete - Carbon Front Splitter/Side Skirts/Side Mirrors/Rear Diffuser/Rear Spoiler

Roonerspism
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Roonerspism » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:34 am

I did have a look at the website after i saw that offer, but there are no (or at least very difficult to find) pictures of them on the car. Why would you not have easy to find images of your cosmetic product on the vehicle? That being said, it does look good!

andydavy
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by andydavy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:35 pm

was the offer only for the weekend?

Dange20
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Dange20 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Id like a gloss black one, they all gone?
2017 M140 Shadow Edition-Tinted Windows-Maxton Blades-Maxton Splitter-3D Spoiler-White-Mperformance Exhaust-M4style-Mirrors-Dynamic indicators-Gloss-Black-Diffuser

Raps

Post by Raps » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:07 pm

Nice looking thing in carbon. I had mine carbon dipped and looks ok but doesn’t have the depth

Joe77
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Joe77 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:41 pm

What wheels are they fella look smart

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Return to “AutoID”