AUTOID Black Friday Event 2018

Passionate about cars, it's our mission to engineer and source top quality parts and accessories for BMWs, at prices likeminded enthusiasts can afford. As a member of the forum, you will become part of our product creation process, be entitled to forum discounts and exclusive offers.

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Jack@AUTOID

Jack@AUTOID
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

AUTOID Black Friday Event 2018

Post by Jack@AUTOID » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:26 am

AUTOID'S BLACK FRIDAY EVENT.

It's that time of year again... however this time you can spend a bit of money on yourself rather than Christmas presents for your relatives. 😅
We've done Black Friday. Properly.
Up to 33% off select items and 20% off across the entire store. These are genuinely the biggest discounts we've ever offered!

Starts 00:01 GMT Nov 23rd. Ends 23:59 GMT Nov 30th.

Visit our collection of special Black Friday deals here.

Store-wide deals: Go ahead, search through the store. These codes are applicable across the store. Note that some products are excluded.

Why am I seeing pre-order?
In order to avoid disappointment, for this sale period only, we are implementing "pre-orders". Whilst this usually means a firm is ordering stock on a case by case basis, this is not the case here. It means that the product you are looking to purchase is no longer available due to overwhelming demand - but you can still purchase it at the sale price. This means you will not miss out on the deals present during this promotional event.

Special Deals (Cannot be combined with other discounts). Products excluded from the sale.
I know, I know. I wish we could discount these products too! Unfortunately these products are fresh to market and due to economies of scale, we're not in a position to discount them further. This is already the most competitive price possible.
  • AUTOID TRE M Inspired Wing Mirror Units (Both Painted & Carbon Fibre)
  • AUTOID M140i Carbon Fibre Front Canards
  • AWC Cleaning Products
AUTOID
autoid.uk.com
jack@autoid.uk.com
‭020 7205 2429‬

E81 130i LE
BMWP Short shift kit, Handbrake, Front Bumper, Grilles, Side skirts. 15mm spacers all round. Cruise Control Retrofit. Res delete, 135i BMWP Back Box + few more bits.

Subzero1972

Re: AUTOID Black Friday Event 2018

Post by Subzero1972 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:56 am

Jack@AUTOID wrote:AUTOID'S BLACK FRIDAY EVENT.

It's that time of year again... however this time you can spend a bit of money on yourself rather than Christmas presents for your relatives. Image
We've done Black Friday. Properly.
Up to 33% off select items and 20% off across the entire store. These are genuinely the biggest discounts we've ever offered!

Starts 00:01 GMT Nov 23rd. Ends 23:59 GMT Nov 30th.

Visit our collection of special Black Friday deals here.

Store-wide deals: Go ahead, search through the store. These codes are applicable across the store. Note that some products are excluded.

Why am I seeing pre-order?
In order to avoid disappointment, for this sale period only, we are implementing "pre-orders". Whilst this usually means a firm is ordering stock on a case by case basis, this is not the case here. It means that the product you are looking to purchase is no longer available due to overwhelming demand - but you can still purchase it at the sale price. This means you will not miss out on the deals present during this promotional event.

Special Deals (Cannot be combined with other discounts). Products excluded from the sale.
I know, I know. I wish we could discount these products too! Unfortunately these products are fresh to market and due to economies of scale, we're not in a position to discount them further. This is already the most competitive price possible.
  • AUTOID TRE M Inspired Wing Mirror Units (Both Painted & Carbon Fibre)
  • AUTOID M140i Carbon Fibre Front Canards
  • AWC Cleaning Products
ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Return to “AutoID”