Query

Passionate about cars, it's our mission to engineer and source top quality parts and accessories for BMWs, at prices likeminded enthusiasts can afford. As a member of the forum, you will become part of our product creation process, be entitled to forum discounts and exclusive offers.

Moderators: babybmwadmin, Producethis, marco_polo, Lambster, Rich196, Jack@AUTOID

Dizeee
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Query

Post by Dizeee »

Yo yo Auto ID

I just watched Joels video - and its got me wanting stuff. Can you PM me a price please for the rear diffuser, carbon steering insert and carbon gear selector which is what he had done? I am happy to pay a deposit and book in to come down to you. Cheers.
Josh@AUTOID

Re: Query

Post by Josh@AUTOID »

Dizeee wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:31 pm Yo yo Auto ID

I just watched Joels video - and its got me wanting stuff. Can you PM me a price please for the rear diffuser, carbon steering insert and carbon gear selector which is what he had done? I am happy to pay a deposit and book in to come down to you. Cheers.
Hey there!

Sorry for the delay, have you since reached out to us directly and had the relevant info or were you still wanting some details/pricing? Let me know :D
Dizeee
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by Dizeee »

Just waiting for response, I can see your quite active on here and I am in no rush.

Ideally I fancy the full carbon interior trim but I know this is pricey. My 240i is a 66 plate so I have the left sided strip, small right vent cover, no centre vent covers at all, and then the door cards and central gear surround / I drive strip. No rears either.

It is Piano black so I can get away with a mixture though.

Josh@AUTOID

Post by Josh@AUTOID »

Dizeee wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:32 pm Just waiting for response, I can see your quite active on here and I am in no rush.

Ideally I fancy the full carbon interior trim but I know this is pricey. My 240i is a 66 plate so I have the left sided strip, small right vent cover, no centre vent covers at all, and then the door cards and central gear surround / I drive strip. No rears either.

It is Piano black so I can get away with a mixture though.

Could you please private message me your email and/or number, happy to help :D
Dizeee
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by Dizeee »

Pm ed ;-)

Return to “AUTOID”