Performance Driver 'Track' Day 6th May 17@Millbrook with CAT Driver training

Reach your car's potential. Fulfill your own. Get expert/insider technique from the leading authority on Vehicle Dynamics. Learn how your car works with knowledge & information you won't get anywhere else.

Moderators: CATDT, Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster

CATDT
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:45 am
Location: Millbrook, Bedfordshire
Contact:

Re: Performance Driver 'Track' Day 6th May 17@Millbrook with CAT Driver training

Post by CATDT » Mon May 08, 2017 9:59 am

Hi All

Thank you for a great day on Saturday - you're a lovely bunch and created an enjoyable day for us all :) Good to read all your positive comments and know how much you benefited from your training. Congratulations to the winners on the day:

Driver of the Day = Nik
Gymkhana Fastest Time of the Day = olbm with 45.12 secs
Skiddy Chocolate = Blind Pugh

Photo of you is now in the gallery http://catdrivertraining.co.uk/1243-2/
& olbm ... you made it onto the leader board :spotman: http://catdrivertraining.co.uk/road/car-club-forums/

Remember there's two spaces on the Group Drifting & Over Grip Limit Handling Course taking place on 20th May for those interested. Foxterrier & weyland - there's space on another Performance Driver 'Track' Day on 3rd June.

Thanks again for your enthusiasm and interest in developing your knowledge and technique and we look forward to seeing you again at some point in the future.

KR
Jo

ajmanby
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:51 am

Re: Performance Driver 'Track' Day 6th May 17@Millbrook with CAT Driver training

Post by ajmanby » Mon May 08, 2017 10:40 am

How much is the driver training day on the 3rd June? Thanks
2011 135i Bluewater with Coral red leather.. DCT - Pro Alloy IC - BMWP exhaust - Birds B1 suspension - M3 LCA - M3 ARB - Stage 1 camber plates - M3 Performance steering wheel - Alufelgen CS7 - Whiteline subframe inserts

CATDT
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:45 am
Location: Millbrook, Bedfordshire
Contact:

Re: Performance Driver 'Track' Day 6th May 17@Millbrook with CAT Driver training

Post by CATDT » Mon May 08, 2017 10:47 am

ajmanby wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 10:40 am
How much is the driver training day on the 3rd June? Thanks
Detail on the day as in the first post on page 1 of this thread ... cost £400 pp ajmanby.

KR
Jo

Blind Pugh
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 8634
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:36 am

Re: Performance Driver 'Track' Day 6th May 17@Millbrook with CAT Driver training

Post by Blind Pugh » Mon May 08, 2017 12:33 pm

olbm wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 11:17 pm
Nice to meet the others today, oh and to come home with a bottle of champagne :spotman: I'm sure we'll bump into each other at a meet soon.
CATDT wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 9:59 am
Gymkhana Fastest Time of the Day = olbm with 45.12 secs

olbm ... you made it onto the leader board :spothttp://catdrivertraining.co.uk/road/car-club-forums/

Image

Gauntlet is down to the BB's going 21 May. Best of luck folks !!
Fettled M135i EB AT - gone but not forgotten !
AW M2 DCT

olbm
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:22 am

Re: Performance Driver 'Track' Day 6th May 17@Millbrook with CAT Driver training

Post by olbm » Mon May 08, 2017 1:01 pm

Blind Pugh wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 12:33 pm
Gauntlet is down to the BB's going 21 May. Best of luck folks !!
Haha, good point BP. I might not be there for long!
M140i, MG, coral, HK, pro nav, adaptive suspension and headlights, Comfort + front PDC, speed limit info, heated seats, sun protection

mouse140i
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 509
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:56 am

Re: Performance Driver 'Track' Day 6th May 17@Millbrook with CAT Driver training

Post by mouse140i » Mon May 08, 2017 1:35 pm

CATDT wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 9:59 am
Congratulations to the winners on the day:

Driver of the Day = Nik
Gymkhana Fastest Time of the Day = olbm with 45.12 secs
Skiddy Chocolate = Blind Pugh

Photo of you is now in the gallery http://catdrivertraining.co.uk/1243-2/
& olbm ... you made it onto the leader board :spotman: http://catdrivertraining.co.uk/road/car-club-forums/
As much as I'd love to walk away as driver of the day, I can't take credit for this one - I wasn't there..!

Maybe I should take this is a challenge to myself for the 21st...! :D

CATDT
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:45 am
Location: Millbrook, Bedfordshire
Contact:

Re: Performance Driver 'Track' Day 6th May 17@Millbrook with CAT Driver training

Post by CATDT » Mon May 08, 2017 1:40 pm

mouse140i wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 1:35 pm
CATDT wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 9:59 am
Congratulations to the winners on the day:

Driver of the Day = Nik
Gymkhana Fastest Time of the Day = olbm with 45.12 secs
Skiddy Chocolate = Blind Pugh

Photo of you is now in the gallery http://catdrivertraining.co.uk/1243-2/
& olbm ... you made it onto the leader board :spotman: http://catdrivertraining.co.uk/road/car-club-forums/
As much as I'd love to walk away as driver of the day, I can't take credit for this one - I wasn't there..!

Maybe I should take this is a challenge to myself for the 21st...! :D
Another Nik as you'll have realised :wink: but maybe it is a foretelling :D

mouse140i
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 509
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:56 am

Re: Performance Driver 'Track' Day 6th May 17@Millbrook with CAT Driver training

Post by mouse140i » Mon May 08, 2017 1:57 pm

CATDT wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 1:40 pm
mouse140i wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 1:35 pm
CATDT wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 9:59 am
Congratulations to the winners on the day:

Driver of the Day = Nik
Gymkhana Fastest Time of the Day = olbm with 45.12 secs
Skiddy Chocolate = Blind Pugh

Photo of you is now in the gallery http://catdrivertraining.co.uk/1243-2/
& olbm ... you made it onto the leader board :spotman: http://catdrivertraining.co.uk/road/car-club-forums/
As much as I'd love to walk away as driver of the day, I can't take credit for this one - I wasn't there..!

Maybe I should take this is a challenge to myself for the 21st...! :D
Another Nik as you'll have realised :wink: but maybe it is a foretelling :D
Ahhh. Fair enough. Double challenge then - 2x Nik's as DotD !! :D

YaoNg
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 556
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Re: Performance Driver 'Track' Day 6th May 17@Millbrook with CAT Driver training

Post by YaoNg » Mon May 08, 2017 3:51 pm

There's not much I can add to what's already been said. The instructors were excellent and what I admired most is that they gauged each of us and tailored the in-car training to each person, their objectives, and how they felt were performing throughout the day. It was a group experience but the 1-on-1 instruction was superb and naturally gave a lot of confidence as the day went on.

On a technical level, I really did learn a lot about the car and it's limits as well my own personal limits. I'm definitely interested in going back.

Finally, meeting others from here was great and the bonuses were that each car was different in that we had various levels of mods and versions, put faces to names, and find out that four of us were from London / South London way. I must arrange a meet sometime this way. BP's car was every bit as impressive as I expected and so much knowledge as well.

Unfortunately, I had to leave early so missed out on any photos being taken.
Black M2 - DCT - black grills - MPE - and a slight wince when I get home late or start early.

Blind Pugh
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 8634
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:36 am

Re: Performance Driver 'Track' Day 6th May 17@Millbrook with CAT Driver training

Post by Blind Pugh » Mon May 08, 2017 4:09 pm

YaoNg wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 3:51 pm
BP's car was every bit as impressive as I expected and so much knowledge as well.
Yao - thanks and good to meet you as well.
YaoNg wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 3:51 pm
Unfortunately, I had to leave early so missed out on any photos being taken.
Yao - shame as yr all-black MP M235i looked sinister !!!
Fettled M135i EB AT - gone but not forgotten !
AW M2 DCT

Post Reply

Return to “CAT Driver Training”