Baby BMW Forum banner

E81/E82/E87/E88 Photo thread

110K views 388 replies 158 participants last post by  BTP17 
#1 ·
This thread was originally started by forum member @baderlfc in 2018. It has been adopted by the BabyBMW Staff to preserve its contents.

We run a Monthly Photo Competition, which gives you a chance to win a year of Premium membership and your car featured on the homepage. If you're posting in here, don't forget to enter there too!

----

Thought maybe if there's still enough owners about it would be worth starting a photo thread like the Mx35i/Mx40i owners have..

Always good to see what people have done with their cars.. I'll start with a couple of pics from the other night when I had my car cleaned/clayed/polished/sealed:

See less See more
#5 ·
baderlfc said:
Twenny said:
Maybe edit the title as you've missed an 8 in the E81 lol
Well spotted!
Lol no worries. And maybe ask admin if they'll make this a sticky as I believe the others photo threads are too. We've had a few of these threads over the years but they haven't lasted as they've not been a sticky.

#6 ·
Twenny said:
baderlfc said:
Twenny said:
Maybe edit the title as you've missed an 8 in the E81 lol
Well spotted!
Lol no worries. And maybe ask admin if they'll make this a sticky as I believe the others photo threads are too. We've had a few of these threads over the years but they haven't lasted as they've not been a sticky.
Good call, hopefully this one will pick up there's surely still plenty of E series owners about, especially 125/130/135s!

Them wheels look so good on the E82! Absolute perfect wheel for the car!!

#17 ·
baderlfc said:
Webarno said:
baderlfc said:
Nice, very nice!

@Dan_Mol - I am aiming to get my AW 135i to these sort of levels, front plate/plinth is removed, getting the front bumper stripped and repainted next!

@Webarno - what rear diffuser is that mate?
BMWP Diffuser :)
I guess i've got no chance of getting one of them these days! Is it gloss black?
Not entirely sure if it's a genuine one though, or a replica.
It's carbon fibre :)

#20 ·
Yes.... long story short, I originally use square setup on same wheels, then I supercharged the car and I need more rear grip, then I got a pair of rear wheels so i can put on some 255s. :lol2:

Will probably paint them all gunmetal grey later this year.