Order Status

Find out more about the BMW 1 Series F40.
Manufactured from 2019

Moderators: Lambster, Rich196, Producethis, marco_polo, babybmwadmin

User avatar
Diehammer
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:53 am
Location: Falkirk, Scotland

Re: Order Status

Post by Diehammer »

Pol74 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:38 pm I’ve got an order number for my 128ti but can’t get an answer from dealer about order status and live chat doesn’t seem to be appearing on anything. Anyone got a link or any idea how to check ???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s been down all day was the same on Friday. Might have been due to the Easter holidays. Will hopefully be back up again at 8am in the morning
M135i, Misano Blue, Panoramic Roof, Sun Protection Glass,
Through Loading System, Front Lumbar Support

Ordered: 23/01/21
Current Status: 193 Arrived at Port of Exit 11/04/21
Estimated Build Week: 05/04/21
Delivery: 19/04/21
User avatar
Diehammer
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:53 am
Location: Falkirk, Scotland

Re: Order Status

Post by Diehammer »

Back up and ruuning on the live chat again. They must hate me. Still at 150 but had just spoken to the dealer about getting my private plate swapped over and they said that it was at 153 Assembly Started. Live chat also said that it was last updated on 23rd March.

Anyone know if it is usually two weeks behind? Find it strange that both say 19th for delivery though.
M135i, Misano Blue, Panoramic Roof, Sun Protection Glass,
Through Loading System, Front Lumbar Support

Ordered: 23/01/21
Current Status: 193 Arrived at Port of Exit 11/04/21
Estimated Build Week: 05/04/21
Delivery: 19/04/21
Hartside
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:29 pm

Re: Order Status

Post by Hartside »

I still cannot get live Chat to come up. Tried incognito in Chrome on my iPad and also in Firefox on my PC. Just doesn’t want to play
128ti incoming, Mineral Grey, Red deletion, HK Audio, Sun Protection Glass, Lumbar and Tech Pack
User avatar
Diehammer
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:53 am
Location: Falkirk, Scotland

Re: Order Status

Post by Diehammer »

Hartside wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:49 pm I still cannot get live Chat to come up. Tried incognito in Chrome on my iPad and also in Firefox on my PC. Just doesn’t want to play
It doesn’t show if they are all busy
M135i, Misano Blue, Panoramic Roof, Sun Protection Glass,
Through Loading System, Front Lumbar Support

Ordered: 23/01/21
Current Status: 193 Arrived at Port of Exit 11/04/21
Estimated Build Week: 05/04/21
Delivery: 19/04/21
Hartside
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:29 pm

Re: Order Status

Post by Hartside »

Diehammer wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:52 pm
Hartside wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:49 pm I still cannot get live Chat to come up. Tried incognito in Chrome on my iPad and also in Firefox on my PC. Just doesn’t want to play
It doesn’t show if they are all busy
Ah, maybe that. I’ll keep trying as they are maybe busy after the Easter break
128ti incoming, Mineral Grey, Red deletion, HK Audio, Sun Protection Glass, Lumbar and Tech Pack
User avatar
Diehammer
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:53 am
Location: Falkirk, Scotland

Re: Order Status

Post by Diehammer »

code 182 now. released to carrier in Leipzig at 8:30pm last night. hoping it made the ship that left Bremerhaven to Southampton a couple of hours ago.
M135i, Misano Blue, Panoramic Roof, Sun Protection Glass,
Through Loading System, Front Lumbar Support

Ordered: 23/01/21
Current Status: 193 Arrived at Port of Exit 11/04/21
Estimated Build Week: 05/04/21
Delivery: 19/04/21
markm240i
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1861
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: Suffolk

Re: Order Status

Post by markm240i »

Diehammer wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:29 pm code 182 now. released to carrier in Leipzig at 8:30pm last night. hoping it made the ship that left Bremerhaven to Southampton a couple of hours ago.
They sail from Cuxhaven, and if you're dealer is in Scotland it'll usually go to Immingham rather than Southampton.
Curent - Toyota GR Yaris Circuit Pack
User avatar
Diehammer
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:53 am
Location: Falkirk, Scotland

Re: Order Status

Post by Diehammer »

markm240i wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:09 pm
Diehammer wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:29 pm code 182 now. released to carrier in Leipzig at 8:30pm last night. hoping it made the ship that left Bremerhaven to Southampton a couple of hours ago.
They sail from Cuxhaven, and if you're dealer is in Scotland it'll usually go to Immingham rather than Southampton.
Thanks i will need to start searching again. Dealer is in Dundee. Is it stil UECC from Cuxhaven?
M135i, Misano Blue, Panoramic Roof, Sun Protection Glass,
Through Loading System, Front Lumbar Support

Ordered: 23/01/21
Current Status: 193 Arrived at Port of Exit 11/04/21
Estimated Build Week: 05/04/21
Delivery: 19/04/21
Pol74
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:28 am

Re: Order Status

Post by Pol74 »

Diehammer wrote:
markm240i wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:09 pm
Diehammer wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:29 pm code 182 now. released to carrier in Leipzig at 8:30pm last night. hoping it made the ship that left Bremerhaven to Southampton a couple of hours ago.
They sail from Cuxhaven, and if you're dealer is in Scotland it'll usually go to Immingham rather than Southampton.
Thanks i will need to start searching again. Dealer is in Dundee. Is it stil UECC from Cuxhaven?
My dealer is Dundee also. How did you find status. I still can’t get the live chat anywhere. And don’t want to pester salesman every 2 seconds. When did you order?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Diehammer
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:53 am
Location: Falkirk, Scotland

Re: Order Status

Post by Diehammer »

Pol74 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:55 pm
Diehammer wrote:
markm240i wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:09 pm

They sail from Cuxhaven, and if you're dealer is in Scotland it'll usually go to Immingham rather than Southampton.
Thanks i will need to start searching again. Dealer is in Dundee. Is it stil UECC from Cuxhaven?
My dealer is Dundee also. How did you find status. I still can’t get the live chat anywhere. And don’t want to pester salesman every 2 seconds. When did you order?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go to www.bmw.co.uk and click on the blue circular icon on the bottom right. You will have 3 options including Live Chat if someone is available. Just enter your name and ask for an update on your order (8am-10pm).

I ordered on 23rd January and nothing much moved until Saturday. I think there is a delay on what happens on live chat systems though as when i called the dealer the other day he told me it was at 153 and when i checked on the live chat that evening they told me 150
M135i, Misano Blue, Panoramic Roof, Sun Protection Glass,
Through Loading System, Front Lumbar Support

Ordered: 23/01/21
Current Status: 193 Arrived at Port of Exit 11/04/21
Estimated Build Week: 05/04/21
Delivery: 19/04/21
jeffo
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:36 am

Re: Order Status

Post by jeffo »

Just got a mail from my dealer where i ordered. Next week on Tuesday the 13th my 128TI will be made :)
They have a estimated delivery date to the dealer on the 16th of april, cant wait!!!
After that they need aprox. 2 weeks for plate en the M-performance parts. HYPED
Hartside
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:29 pm

Re: Order Status

Post by Hartside »

jeffo wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:56 am Just got a mail from my dealer where i ordered. Next week on Tuesday the 13th my 128TI will be made :)
They have a estimated delivery date to the dealer on the 16th of april, cant wait!!!
After that they need aprox. 2 weeks for plate en the M-performance parts. HYPED
Must be 128ti production time, I eventually got Live Chat this morning and they advised mine is in production now with expected delivery to the dealer on the 26th April, yay!
128ti incoming, Mineral Grey, Red deletion, HK Audio, Sun Protection Glass, Lumbar and Tech Pack
jeffo
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:36 am

Re: Order Status

Post by jeffo »

Hartside wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:43 am
jeffo wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:56 am Just got a mail from my dealer where i ordered. Next week on Tuesday the 13th my 128TI will be made :)
They have a estimated delivery date to the dealer on the 16th of april, cant wait!!!
After that they need aprox. 2 weeks for plate en the M-performance parts. HYPED
Must be 128ti production time, I eventually got Live Chat this morning and they advised mine is in production now with expected delivery to the dealer on the 26th April, yay!
maybe it is different per country ?
i live in the Netherlands, and the car is produced in Regensburg that is roughly 750km from the dealer.
Hartside
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:29 pm

Re: Order Status

Post by Hartside »

jeffo wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:25 pm
Hartside wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:43 am
jeffo wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:56 am Just got a mail from my dealer where i ordered. Next week on Tuesday the 13th my 128TI will be made :)
They have a estimated delivery date to the dealer on the 16th of april, cant wait!!!
After that they need aprox. 2 weeks for plate en the M-performance parts. HYPED
Must be 128ti production time, I eventually got Live Chat this morning and they advised mine is in production now with expected delivery to the dealer on the 26th April, yay!
maybe it is different per country ?
i live in the Netherlands, and the car is produced in Regensburg that is roughly 750km from the dealer.
Yes, I’m in the UK so need to factor in the journey from the factory to the ship then to the car dealer here.
128ti incoming, Mineral Grey, Red deletion, HK Audio, Sun Protection Glass, Lumbar and Tech Pack
Pol74
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:28 am

Re: Order Status

Post by Pol74 »

Diehammer wrote:
Pol74 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:55 pm
Diehammer wrote: Thanks i will need to start searching again. Dealer is in Dundee. Is it stil UECC from Cuxhaven?
My dealer is Dundee also. How did you find status. I still can’t get the live chat anywhere. And don’t want to pester salesman every 2 seconds. When did you order?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go to www.bmw.co.uk and click on the blue circular icon on the bottom right. You will have 3 options including Live Chat if someone is available. Just enter your name and ask for an update on your order (8am-10pm).

I ordered on 23rd January and nothing much moved until Saturday. I think there is a delay on what happens on live chat systems though as when i called the dealer the other day he told me it was at 153 and when i checked on the live chat that evening they told me 150
No blue circle bottom right Image. Maybe cos I’m using an iPad. ????ach well it will come when it comes


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply

Return to “F40 (2019-tbd)”