Become part of our global BMW/ MINI Tester community and participate in exciting Connected Drive app tests!

On behalf of BMW, we are looking for motivated drivers to help us improve the BMW Connected App. You can be part of the ongoing improvement of the app and actively shape the next versions. Since we highly value your contribution, you will be able to earn rewards for your participation.

Moderators: Testbird, marco_polo, Rich196, babybmwadmin, Producethis, Lambster

Testbird

Become part of our global BMW/ MINI Tester community and participate in exciting Connected Drive app tests!

Post by Testbird » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:46 pm

Hello BMW/ MINI drivers and Connected Drive app users,

My name is Jonas and I work for the German crowd testing company Testbirds. Together with the BMW Group, we are working on improving the BMW Connected Drive app. We need your help and perspective as users. We run a series of tests with each new pilot version of the app and ask our testers to provide feedback on specific features and report bugs. Each test run is paid at least 40 euros (often more) and we pay you additionally for bugs you find.

Our international tester community consists of over 300 BMW drivers worldwide. Currently we are still urgently looking for drivers of 2019 model vehicles: G05 and G20.

More information on participation can be found at https://www.testbirds.com/bmw-cars/

There you can also find a link to a press release about our partnership with BMW.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer them. We look forward to testing together with you in the future!

Best regards,
Testbird Jonas

Return to “Testbirds”