Become part of our global BMW/ MINI Tester community and participate in exciting Connected Drive app tests!

On behalf of BMW, we are looking for motivated drivers to help us improve the BMW Connected App. You can be part of the ongoing improvement of the app and actively shape the next versions. Since we highly value your contribution, you will be able to earn rewards for your participation.

Moderators: Testbird, babybmwadmin, Rich196, Producethis, Lambster, marco_polo

Testbird

Become part of our global BMW/ MINI Tester community and participate in exciting Connected Drive app tests!

Post by Testbird » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:46 pm

Hello BMW/ MINI drivers and Connected Drive app users,

My name is Jonas and I work for the German crowd testing company Testbirds. Together with the BMW Group, we are working on improving the BMW Connected Drive app. We need your help and perspective as users. We run a series of tests with each new pilot version of the app and ask our testers to provide feedback on specific features and report bugs. Each test run is paid at least 40 euros (often more) and we pay you additionally for bugs you find.

Our international tester community consists of over 300 BMW drivers worldwide. Currently we are still urgently looking for drivers of 2019 model vehicles: G05 and G20.

More information on participation can be found at https://www.testbirds.com/bmw-cars/

There you can also find a link to a press release about our partnership with BMW.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer them. We look forward to testing together with you in the future!

Best regards,
Testbird Jonas

ReGenesis
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Become part of our global BMW/ MINI Tester community and participate in exciting Connected Drive app tests!

Post by ReGenesis » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:37 pm

Is this relevant to the Connected app for Motoraad too?
Shanksies pony

ccsb58
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Re: Become part of our global BMW/ MINI Tester community and participate in exciting Connected Drive app tests!

Post by ccsb58 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:18 pm

So you noted the G series, I have an F21 with idrive 6 and use the app often, would I be beneficial?

mupet0000

Post by mupet0000 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:28 pm

I've got a 2019 F20, signed up on the website but don't see any BMW related things once I've signed in.

Edit:
I gave it a bit of time and received an email, so I'm now accepted.
2019 F20 118i LCI2 M Sport [Shadow Edition - Black 18" Wheels, HK, Leather, M Sport Brakes, Extended Storage, Sun Protect Glass, Cruise, Rear PDC] - Auto - Mineral Grey - Folding Mirrors, Black Panel, Pro Nav Retrofit, Automatic A/C, Heated Seats.

Testbird

Post by Testbird » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:47 pm

ReGenesis wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:37 pm
Is this relevant to the Connected app for Motoraad too?
We are also running tests with the Connected app for Motorrad! To be part of the Motorrad testing you need to have a TFT display on your bike. If you'd like to join, I recommend you sign up first with the Motorrad group here: https://www.testbirds.com/bmw/ . If you'd like to be part of both Motorrad and the car communities, please sign up first via Motorrad and then contact a 'Birdmaster' via the platform, they can then add you to the car group too!

Testbird

Post by Testbird » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:24 pm

ccsb58 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:18 pm
So you noted the G series, I have an F21 with idrive 6 and use the app often, would I be beneficial?
For us to be certain that your car is compatible we'd need your VIN number. What you could do is sign up, you'll then receive an initial questionnaire where you can submit your VIN. We can then check this for you. If you decide it's not for you, or your car isn't compatible, you can delete your account at any time. Do let me know if you have other questions!

Testbird

Post by Testbird » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:25 pm

mupet0000 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:28 pm
I've got a 2019 F20, signed up on the website but don't see any BMW related things once I've signed in.

Edit:
I gave it a bit of time and received an email, so I'm now accepted.
Glad to hear you were able to sign up! Welcome to the community!

Testbird

Post by Testbird » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:24 pm

Hi all, I just wanted to let you know that we use our platform to connect testers to tests we're running with different companies as well as BMW. To support this, each account has a profile section, but this is optional if you'd rather not fill in information about your hobbies etc.! :)

Return to “Testbirds”