Become a Beta Tester for BMW Apps!

Become a BMW beta app tester with Testbirds! We’re a crowdtesting company from Munich working in collaboration with BMW on testing their My BMW app and several onboard apps in new vehicles! Learn how to become a beta tester and help shape the future of BMW products!

Moderators: Testbird, marco_polo, babybmwadmin, Lambster, Rich196, Producethis

Testbird

Become a Beta Tester for BMW Apps!

Post by Testbird »

Hey BMW enthusiasts! Interested in beta-testing BMW's new features and app releases?

We’re a crowdtesting company called Testbirds, and we are currently working with BMW to improve the My BMW app and several onboard apps in new vehicles.

We are looking for beta testers to be the first to test new updates and features of these apps. Your feedback will go directly to the BMW team to improve these features before they are released to other drivers. Beta testers will give feedback on their experience with My BMW and onboard apps and features for newer cars through reports, interviews, and more!

As testers are a crucial part of the apps' development, compensation is offered for every test. This is an incredible opportunity for you to really contribute to BMW’s products and be a part of an exclusive tester community for BMW.

Who can be a beta tester? Anyone with a BMW that is connected drive ready! Find out more and sign up HERE: https://www.testbirds.com/bmw-cars/

We're looking forward to working with you. :)

Return to “Testbirds”