Standard system modifications

Based in Cramlington, Northumberland, we specialize in exhaust systems & carry out the ever popular mods to standard M lite exhaust systems. We also perform front box mods, PPF mods, Resonator deletes and the amazing back box modification. Giving your M lite the noise it should have had from the factory.
We have access to a vast range of off the shelf performance exhaust systems, as well as custom exhaust work that we carry out in our fully equipped fabrication workshop.

Moderators: babybmwadmin, Producethis, marco_polo, Lambster, Rich196, Boz-chis-tech

Boz-chis-tech

Standard system modifications

Post by Boz-chis-tech »

We have modified a vast amount of standard BMW exhaust systems now, they keep us busy😍

Something for everyone.

Our mods for the m135, m235, m140 and m240 are extremely popular.

We carry everything out using the best materials available to us, so you know it's going to last.

Stainless steel hardware, stainless steel welded, in a way that you can't see from below the car, unless you are really looking.

m140 and m240, we modify the front box and back box, this gives you an amazing sound and tone, at full chat it's very similar to an old 2jz supra, pops and burbles are more defined, even at low rpm's.

Some people also opt for the resonator delete, this can drone with a manual car.

We also carry out the PPF mod and can have the EML sorted at the same time.

M135 and m235, a lot of people opt for the resonator delete and the back box mod, again these sound amazing, as an mperformance car should of sounded from the factory.

We have a limited stock of systems to cover the range above, we can offer them on an exchange basis.

Based in Cramlington, Northumberland.

At the moment we are doing the first box mod and back box mod for £300 when done together.

Otherwise it's £120 for the front box mod or PPF mod.
£120 for a resonator delete
£240 for the back box mod.

We have multiple customer cars pushing around 600bhp on hybrid turbo using the standard modified system with any issues.
However, we do offer a custom built 3.5" system for the guys looking to get as much as possible from their car. We have seen an increase of almost 40bhp on a hybrid turbo setup, over the stock system.

@chis_tech on Instagram
www.chistech.co.uk
Boz-chis-tech

Re: Standard system modifications

Post by Boz-chis-tech »

These Modifications are the same as other companies offer, the likes of PCW, Modstock etc.

We have our own little differences on products used etc.

But ultimately there are only so many things you can do to a standard exhaust system.

We have modified a substantial amount of standard exhaust systems on some very high powered b58 and n55 platforms.

We cover m135i, m235i, m140i, m240i, m340i, 440i, 540i, m2, m3, m4, m5, m6 and more.

Along with a vast range of other manufacturers cars.

Front box mods, PPF mods, Resonator mods or deletes, back box mods etc

Very popular at the moment, you are looking at a 3-4 week wait on appointments.

We tend to work on a Saturday to accommodate for people who work through the week.

As well as the standard system Mods, we can supply and fit Aftermarket Performance Exhaust Systems from a vast range makes.

We also offer a custom built exhaust system service, the 3.5" systems have been popular with some of the B58 guys looking for as much as possible from their hybrid turbo cars.

So if you are North East based, or fancy a trip up to Sunny Northumberland, drop us a PM on here or find us on Instagram @chis_tech or www.chistech.co.uk

Return to “Chis-Tech”