Bring back that shine to your BMW.

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster

MAW73
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Re: Snow foam does it work?

Post by MAW73 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Q-Car wrote:
MAW73 wrote: Just purchased 5 Litres of ValetPRO Citrus Pre-Wash. Never used it before so looking forward to giving it a try at the weekend. Seems great from what the various reviews of read. I purchased a Mesto 1.5 Litre pump sprayer as well to apply the VP pre-wash.
I stripped all sealent/wax off my car a couple of months ago and sealed the clean paint with a couple of coats C2V3.
Next time I washed the car using citrus prewash I noticed it had affected the sealant. The water wasn't sheeting off the same as areas higher up the door where I hadn't sprayed the stuff. I also had gone over the whole car with snowfoam. I didn't measure it last time I made a mix up so it was probably way too strong. It's obviously effective stuff and so make sure you don't mix stronger than the recommended amount. I now use it at the weaker end of the mix scale.
Thanks for the heads up. I will bare that in mind.

Littlebean

Post by Littlebean » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:35 pm

I won't wash a car without it. To be honest I even use snowfoam on my conservatory windows!

simonb235

Post by simonb235 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:19 am

Use a snow foam from a company called valet pro, it's ph neutral and won't harm any wax or sealant :)

Return to “Cleaning Products for your car”