Baby BMW Forum banner

AUTOBRITE "BRILLIANCE"

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Stealth328Ci 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I cannot recommend this product enough, I tried it out on my car and it gave fantastic results and was simple to apply and remove.

Quoted from Autobrite Directs website;

BRILLIANCE

Brilliance. The exquisite glaze from Autobrite Direct, designed specifically to mask swirls and add a layer of protection, provided by the fine quality montan and crystalline waxes expertly blended into delicious blackberry scented Brilliance. Effortless in application, Brilliance is best applied by hand, but equally at home being applied by a machine with a finishing pad. A fascinating feature of Brilliance is that it is perfectly at home on metallic, pearlescent and standard gloss finishes. It can even be applied in strong sun and high temperatures with no detrimental effect. Marvel at the Brilliance!

#3 ·
Hey Matt,

No I just applied it by hand, I did have some slight swirls on the bonnet hence buying this product, they are now completely gone! Very surprising considering I didn't use a DA, it is something I want to learn to use eventually but with products like this Ill never have the need!

#4 ·
Stealth328Ci said:
Hey Matt,

No I just applied it by hand, I did have some slight swirls on the bonnet hence buying this product, they are now completely gone! Very surprising considering I didn't use a DA, it is something I want to learn to use eventually but with products like this Ill never have the need!
That wont have removed them. They're still there and will start showing in 4-6 weeks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.