Baby BMW Forum banner

Gtechniq Products

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Eddie_h 
#1 ·
Cant seem to found and recent threads about Gtechniq so has anyone used any of their products ?

Looking and doing my windows ready for the winter and also want to try Gtechniq EXO V2

Any advice tips or ones to avoid would be great.

#3 ·
G5 on your glass is better value. A single application is lasting a good six months.

I was always a bit sniffy about wheel sealants but after I had one set of wheels refurbished I splashed out on some C5 and for a good year soap and water was all they needed to stay looking great.

That said I recently picked up a aerosol tin of Autoglym seal and protect as it was £2.50 at Tesco and it's been pretty good so far. Worth investing in some Iron X in any case to ensure the wheels are spotlessly clean.

#5 ·
Exo is excellent. I've used it on a couple of cars and the bead is superb however, you will get just as good a bead with C2V3 as long as you use it regularly. You can also mix it with water to make a RD. I've used loads of G-Techniq products, C2v3, Exo, g1, c4,c5,I1 ,L1 W8, P1 etc etc and they are all great products.

Exo is relatively easy to apply but as with all the G - techniq products, prep is key. Paint has to be defect free and grease/silicone free so make sure you do a panel wipe before applying. Oh and make sure you can leave the car in a dry place for 24 hours for it to cure correctly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.