Baby BMW Forum banner

Bilt Hamber Auto Wash vs Meguiars Shampoo Plus

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Menace 
#1 ·
I've been using Bilt Hamber auto wash for a few years and have always been happy with the results. My supply is about to run dry however, I have a fairly large order on a site that doesn't have it. I've been recommended Meguiars Shampoo Plus in the past which is available on the site…

Does anyone have an opinion on either of them?

#2 ·
I've just ordered some bilt hamber from amazon as the reviews mentioned long term testing conducted by someone on Detailing World. It was compared to Meguirs amongst others and came out best apparently.

You may be able to find the test on DW.

#3 ·
I'd take the time to find out other places where you can purchase the Bilt Hamber shampoo from. For me, I have always rated Bilt Hamber as a whole, there's a reason why you've used it for so long so I'd be inclined to stick with it.
If you don't use it already, I'd highly recommend their snow foam too.

If you do want a Bilt Hamber shampoo replacement though, I rate the G-Techniq shampoo pretty highly also.

#4 ·
Airsafari87 said:
I'd highly recommend their snow foam too.
Ah.... the DW tests I was talking about were actually the snow foam which is what I have just ordered. Didn't realise you were talking about shampoo. Soz

#6 ·
Cheers all - think I'm going to stick with the Auto Wash for now, but on Blackroc's reccomendation plan to give that CarChem luxury shampoo a go :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.