Baby BMW Forum banner

Snow foam plus wax ?

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  jono400 
#1 ·
#5 ·
DurhamLad1973 said:
Thanks but no thanks!
Well tell you what guys took the chance and bought this stuff and its excellent, best I have used and certainly better than a lot off the ones that are often raved about and belive me have used a good few different ones now now ! use mine in conjunction with an Autobrite snow foam gun. anyway gave dad a sample amount yesterday in a clear container and did not tell him about the so called included wax, asked him today and first thing he says was don't know what make that stuff was but the shine it has left is superb :lol2: having seen his car tonight for a touchless wash it was superb and yes the car was noticeably shiney :cool2:

good enough for me.. just as well as we have 20 ltrs to get thru between us :p

#6 ·
jono400 said:
having seen his car tonight for a touchless wash it was superb and yes the car was noticeably shiney :cool2:
Snowfoam isn't a wash, touch less or otherwise. It's a prewash designed to loosen and remove as much of the stuff that will mark your paint such as grit and at this time of year salt.

People often stop and ask me where they can get "some of that stuff" I use to clean my cars, unfortunately when I explain how to use it they aren't as keen! :lol2:

#7 ·
All I am saying is for a quick in between proper wash then a decent snow foam such as this one will leave the car 99% clean, know a lot on detailing world who will admitt the same and is a regular winter clean method. Yes totally agree it's purely designed as a prewash treatment and not a wash but again in my case was certainly more than happy with the end result for what again was a quick touchless wash :) my car was spotless, not saying a follow up two bucket wash would not have got it even cleaner but at the risk off repeating myself I will say it again was extremely surprised with the result.

Don't think I am going to convince you otherwise ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.